Bowriter 03-Sep-17
smarba 06-Sep-17
RMH 10-Sep-17
Franklin 10-Sep-17
Beav 11-Sep-17
01-Sep-17

RMH's embedded Photo
RMH's embedded Photo
Out in South East Montana with Big Sky Outfitters glass for whitetail and he showed up in field, Think he make PY?

01-Sep-17
Haha. He's close to making B&C. Not a great pic but I bet he goes 76-80" pending a better pic and angle.

He's a great goat.

01-Sep-17
P&Y all day long!!! B&C ? Need more info. Put him on the ground and get it!!!

01-Sep-17
Yup

01-Sep-17
Shoot him for sure.

01-Sep-17
He looks physically big. I used to see one we called the "Waddle Buck" because he was so big next to a normal goat, he looked like he waddled. P&Y No. 1 was killed near where I was hunting, and I think it was him. I'd be real curious to see him standing next to an average mature buck.

01-Sep-17
Hard to tell from one angle but he's a good one. Lots of mass above the cutters. I don't think B&C but P&Y easy. Minimum is 67 and he's likely mid 70's. Need a frontal to see length better. With a wide spread angle they look shorter from the side

01-Sep-17
Ohhh .. he is good right next to some home made mash potatoes, grilled mushrooms and a glass of red wine ... yummy

01-Sep-17
Pope yes. Hard to tell after that with the pic. Can't tell much about the cutters and looks thin above them. Then again I passed a shot on a good one horn forward one back buck. He wasn't pretty but had mass. Buddy killed him and he went over 80 inches.

01-Sep-17
Good enough !

02-Sep-17
Honest tape...74ish...easy p-y

02-Sep-17

RMH's embedded Photo
RMH's embedded Photo
I would love to put an arrow in him, don't have an antelope tag just deer tag. Here is another pic. Hope one of the guys in camp get a shot at him.

02-Sep-17
I have a tag and will be hunting in the area next week so push him a little towards Broadus. He's good enough for me for sure !

02-Sep-17
Pretty much any 12" buck will make P&Y. The pictured buck is definitely that! A large chunk of horned game's score comes from 4 mass measurements. I'd say the buck in the pics has ok mass on top of the prongs but from the 2nd pic it doesn't look like he has super mass around the bases. I have a feeling he's a chunk shy of making B&C. The jet black nose and neck patch sure are attractive. He's a gorgeous buck and would be a great trophy with bow!

02-Sep-17
Last picture is a bit better - he will go 72-74." I have shot a bunch of'em and not many bigger than that. So he's a good one!

03-Sep-17
Nah, I'd let him go a couple more years. A four-point aint much punkins.

06-Sep-17
Shooter

10-Sep-17
The group of antelope hunters went 5 for 5, all P&Y. On one got him.

10-Sep-17
The 2nd photo does show him better....the height of his prongs in comparison to his ear tips along with his mass would put him in the 74-76" area max. Definitely a shooter IMO.

11-Sep-17
I would guess 75". Beautiful buck!

• Sitka Gear