Shawn 06-Sep-17
LBshooter 06-Sep-17
LBshooter 06-Sep-17
Ben 06-Sep-17
JohnB 06-Sep-17
buckshideout 08-Sep-17
1boonr 11-Sep-17
03-Sep-17
Curious who uses it. The herd in a stick one and ecsp the doe in estrius one. I have had good success using doe and buck urine from deer I have shot but looming at something a bit easier to collect! Thanks! Shawn

03-Sep-17
Ever calm, great stuff. Put it on my boots and pant legs and gloves whe touching brush. I have watched deer cut my track and sniff and continue on with no fear. The vs1 I have not used but this year I will try it, gander had it discounted big time so I got one.

04-Sep-17
Had a montana decoy sitting around the house a couple of years, did no scent control to it except rub some evercalm on the butt, had a buck come up, sniff the decoy butt with no negative reaction, he then leaned down and sniffed ground where I stood putting up the decoy and about come out of his skin, figured out the evercalm works and that maybe I did need to invest in a pair of rubber boots!

04-Sep-17
Yep, Clean boots #1 other stuff #2 It doesn't hurt and seems to work but they are curious creatures by nature and I wouldn't doubt that many smells would do the same thing provided they are not too offensive , like human odor and such . Deer- like smells are safe but I prefer to use them on a scent rag tied to a long stick with string to keep the smell separate from me and my path and any possible contamination I may be tracking along.

04-Sep-17
I like it, but man it's expensive.

04-Sep-17
Oldgoat-Save your money. You don't need rubber boots, you just need to clean the ones you have. Rubber boots do nothing in terms of scent control. Take your boots and wade in a creek a little while. Then, let them dry in the sun and wear them only for hunting. Put them on when you get out of the truck. You'll be fine.

04-Sep-17
So I take it the stuff contains deer urine?

04-Sep-17
It contains deer scents and one contains deer urine. They say it is like a deer herd in a dispenser. Sorry but rubber boots do make a difference maybe not huge buy any smooth non porous service pics up less scent then a rough porous one. Shawn

04-Sep-17

06-Sep-17
I tried ever calm last year. It works plain and simple. It certainly makes the deer feel more relaxed from my first hand experience.

06-Sep-17
How long does it last? I have a stick that is 2 years old. Still any good?

06-Sep-17
As long as it's in the bag you got it should be good. It's one scent I don't mind paying for because it works.

06-Sep-17
When I used it nothing ever came by to sniff it. It's nice to stop a deer without putting it on alert.

06-Sep-17
Thanks guys, I have great luck using scents during the rut. Drag rags, treating scrapes even doing some misting, but I hate the mess and getting scent on my hunting clothes by mistake. I thought if I wear some rubber gloves and tried this stuff and it works I could stop worrying about contaminating my stuff with piss. Shawn

06-Sep-17
Hey Shawn no need for the rubber gloves with ever calm, also, give their rutting buck stick a try. Smells good and a buddy used it last year and had a deer follow right in, he used a drag rag.

06-Sep-17
As long as it's in the bag you got it should be good. It's one scent I don't mind paying for because it works.

06-Sep-17
I've had very good results with Evercalm , not so good with other deer scent products. I'll be using it again this year.

06-Sep-17
Evercalm and James Valley two lures I have seen good results with!

08-Sep-17
evercalm on pants and shoulders for walking through brush. I use Red Fox urine on boots. Havent had a deer cut my track in years with this stuff!

11-Sep-17
this stuff works great especially when you are downwind of the deer

• Sitka Gear