Will 17-Oct-17
JEG 17-Oct-17
wv_bowhunter 17-Oct-17
jeg 18-Oct-17
Shug 18-Oct-17
JEG 26-Oct-17
wv_bowhunter 27-Oct-17
07-Sep-17
Hey guys, I have some vertigo camo that I think is amazing. I have had deer peg me in a tree and absolutely look through me for minutes not being able to place what's going on. As far as I know though, the vertigo is only in scent lock and I don't want to pay for the scent lock. I love the predator for gray pattern and would like to get some but I am struggling to find many options for it. The options I have found are pretty pricey. If Pricey is the only option then I may have to bite the bullet, but I'm hoping that there's a better option somewhere. Does anybody have any help for me there? Thanks in advance

07-Sep-17
Gray Wolf Woolens, Day One Camo, Predator Camo

07-Sep-17
Check with St. Joe River Bows, not sure if they're the cheapest, but they have it without the Scent-Lok.

07-Sep-17
Contact smarba on here. If he is still a dealer, he can hook you up with Day One.

07-Sep-17
Thanks fellas

07-Sep-17
Gray Wolf has been good when I've ordered stuff, but mostly over the years I've gone direct to predator.

07-Sep-17
Ebay

07-Sep-17
Jtv, do you have any pics of your ambush and g2 outfits?

Just looking for something other than the stock photos they have out.

08-Sep-17
Bass Pro sells it for a good price. Dunno what the quality is like.

08-Sep-17
Been trying to find some predator fall gray fabric.talk about scarce.emailed predator company,and they won't return an answer.gray wolf said there fabric is 35.00 a yard.little too costly.

08-Sep-17
Never seen predator in bass pro, CABELAS use to have some in their catalog, but it was the light weight stuff, they don't want any thing good going up against their camo ...

08-Sep-17
You can order it through Bass Pro but it's still the Predator brand clothing, not just the pattern on someone else's clothing. I usually order mine from St Joe River Bows.

08-Sep-17

JTV2's embedded Photo
JTV2's embedded Photo
WV ... here's those pics

08-Sep-17
Oops, that's another brand/camo ... try again ..

08-Sep-17

JTV2's embedded Photo
JTV2's embedded Photo

08-Sep-17

JTV2's embedded Photo
JTV2's embedded Photo

08-Sep-17

JTV2's embedded Photo
JTV2's embedded Photo

29-Sep-17
I bought some of the thinner Predator Camo on sale through camofire.com

29-Sep-17
Day one makes awesome stuff!!! I called the predator.com sight...fellow who answered the phone was less than helpful...

29-Sep-17
I hadnt ordered in a few years, but just ordered the new grid fleece mid/outer shirt and light weight hiking pants. Impressed - they have consistently upped the game and this new stuff is really nice. Just tick treated it (permithrin) and it's on the line to dry for tomorrow...

That said, I ordered from Predator.com directly and it arrived on the day they said. It may or may not be available cheaper, I cant say... but they definitely held up the great service I've always had from them.

17-Oct-17
Thanks for those pics JTV.

How wind resistant is the G2 suit?

What temperature ranges with normal layering would you say it is good for?

17-Oct-17
Just saw this, and figured an update would be ok. I have hunted in the pants since they arrived. I've been hunting from the climber, but, in several areas I'm learning new public spots and have risked trouncing through a lot of prickers and laurels... And thus far, they have held up great.

17-Oct-17
Just received my order yesterday direct from predator got the scentloc hat/facemask and the new micro fleece jacket both in deception brown fits nice.

17-Oct-17
JEG, care to post a photo of your new fleece? Curious how the colors vary on the fleece fabric vs the more technical fabrics.

18-Oct-17
I would post a pick but one of the zipper pulls fell off in the washer and it is getting returned to predator!! I will post a pick of the coat when I get the replacement.

18-Oct-17
Once in a while a limited amount pops up on camofire.com

26-Oct-17

JEG's embedded Photo
Got my replacement coat today I believe they call it the stealth fleece here is a pic.
JEG's embedded Photo
Got my replacement coat today I believe they call it the stealth fleece here is a pic.

27-Oct-17
Looks really good! Thanks for the pic.

• Sitka Gear