Ken Moody Safaris 20-Sep-17
Fuzzy 21-Sep-17
Ken Moody Safaris 21-Sep-17
Fuzzy 22-Sep-17
Ken Moody Safaris 22-Sep-17
Fuzzy 22-Sep-17
Ken Moody Safaris 27-Sep-17
08-Sep-17
In conjunction with Bowsite and the Pope & Young Club, we will be offering an online auction here on Bowsite for a 7 day safari for 2018. 100% of the proceeds will go to P & Y. Our auction winner at this year's convention has scheduled his hunt for 2019 so I have decided to further help the club with a donation for this coming season. Details to follow next week!

10-Sep-17
ttt

10-Sep-17
Very nice Ken!

10-Sep-17
Thanks for supporting the future of Bowhunting. Where can we find the details of the hunt?

10-Sep-17
I will post complete details by Tuesday. We all must support the future of bowhunting and P&Y is specifically organized to that end.

10-Sep-17
good stuff!!

11-Sep-17
Safari Auction:

(1) seven day safari inclusive of daily rates and trophy fees for one impala, one warthog, one jackal, and one baboon. Daily rates include; 1 x 1 PH, meals, drinks, accommodations, field prep of trophies and delivery to SA taxidermist, airport pickup and return.......

(2) closed bid auction...PM me here with your bid or email your bid to [email protected]. All bids will be private and no bidding information will be made public.......

(3) hunt must be taken in 2018......

(4) extra days and animals may be added......

(5) auction will run for a few weeks so that everyone that might be interested has a chance to hear about it and make a bid......

(6) 100% of the proceeds will go to the Pope and Young Club. I will cover 100% of the hunt costs......

Please support the Pope and Young Club! Your dollars will go directly towards the preservation of bowhunting and its traditions and you'll receive a quality African hunt to boot! I have done over $100,000 in hunt donations in support of preserving our hunting heritage but am now focused on doing what I can for bowhunting as it is becoming the primary target of the anti-hunting contingent. Please support this effort!

11-Sep-17
Well done Ken! Thanks for all you have done for the club!

12-Sep-17
ttt

12-Sep-17
ttt

12-Sep-17

Ken Moody Safaris's Link
We appreciate the support of the Pope & Young Club.

12-Sep-17
If anyone needs a reference, I've hunted with Ken twice in South Africa and once in Mozambique. Very bowhunter friendly. Jim

13-Sep-17
Thanks Jim. I appreciate it.

14-Sep-17
ttt

15-Sep-17
ttt

15-Sep-17
So far we have received some very nice bids on the safari. Thank you for supporting Pope & Young. Let's keep those bids coming.

18-Sep-17
ttt

20-Sep-17
We're going to run this auction a bit longer. We have a very nice bid that will probably take it but I'm putting out a new newsletter this week with a link to the auction and will give those recipients a chance to bid before we close it.

21-Sep-17
Ken, you are a good guy, no matter what everbody says about ya ;)

21-Sep-17
Thanks, I think.

22-Sep-17
lol

I hope you are well my friend...I still hold out hopes of hunting with you one more time. Have to see how my impending retirement treats me.

Nick says hello as well.

22-Sep-17
I would certainly love to see that happen. Bring the Zwickeys.

22-Sep-17
Zwickeys? Always!

27-Sep-17
ttt

• Sitka Gear