TSI 01-Oct-17
TSI 01-Oct-17
TSI 01-Oct-17
09-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
Bear number one 21 inch plus 503lbs
TSI's embedded Photo
Bear number one 21 inch plus 503lbs
Well week one in the books the weather was terrible but the bears still came in great numbers.Check out and stay tuned for Bearmagnet TV episode like no other ever filmed in NB history!Two giant 500lb bow kills.

09-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Bear number two

09-Sep-17
Check the show out it's going to be one to watch 24 plus bears on camera with a lot of huge bears and a monster bonus bear we are holding back for the show.

09-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
When it's big as a pop can it's definitely a big bear!

09-Sep-17
When ya, feed em well, they will Poop a can!

09-Sep-17
Film crew is out again today think they are now over 30 bears so it looks to be a great show hope everyone watches when it airs.you won't believe the ones they passed on.

09-Sep-17
Big bears ! What channel does this show air on ?

11-Sep-17
What cable channel does this show air on? Outdoor, WildTV, Sportsman? Don't watch too many shows anymore but would if just to see our favorite bear woods.

11-Sep-17
The show is on the hunt channel and gen7outdoors I'll post the dates when they let me know

11-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

12-Sep-17
And the beat goes on with TSI and the big ones. Save me one for the quick trip up in three weeks Dave.

14-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Thought I'd add Franks 430lber from yesterday

14-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
As he was found the stretcher poles are 9 ft 6inch

14-Sep-17
Looks like you have picked up right where you left off in the Spring! Keep the pics coming, looking at BIG bears never gets old.

14-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
These guys are way too relaxed

14-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

14-Sep-17
Those are some GIANTS !! My uncle killed one with a rifle 2 nights ago on his property in the UP of Michigan that bottomed out his 550 pound scale.

15-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
As a reminder we only have a few 2018 spring spots remaining and are now booking fall 2018 September and October.These will be the last hunts available before the 2019 increase.Best way to reach me is my cell 1 506 434 3818 either a message or text.You can also email to [email protected] Starting in 2019 we are switching to strictly Trophy class bear hunts and will be limiting spots available.I feel very confident that our ratio of record book bears rivals anyone and our investment in the best baits and quantity we use is easily the highest you have ever seen,and we are determined to improve even further. Proof is in the clients smile year after year.

15-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

16-Sep-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

16-Sep-17
Very nice...incredible bears!!!

Mark

23-Sep-17
Any recent updates by chance. Heading up for a couple days in two weeks.

24-Sep-17
Awesome stuff Dave!

24-Sep-17
Really know what you are doing Dave, congrats!

Bou, going up for only a couple of days? Must hope he has one tied up for you. I remember all of the crap you gave me for leaving early after only seeing one bear in eight sits.

24-Sep-17
Really know what you are doing Dave, congrats!

Bou, going up for only a couple of days? Must hope he has one tied up for you. I remember all of the crap you gave me for leaving early after only seeing one bear in eight sits.

24-Sep-17
Sir you know not of what you speak. I am going back for a couple extra days as invited by the outfitter as I hunted this spring and did not choose to shoot a bear after staying the full time. So I am hunting extra days not fewer. It is the exact opposite of what you did ..........not validation of it.

24-Sep-17
Geeze Frank.... get over it.

24-Sep-17
Bou, you had a choice not to shoot, so sir you know not what you speak.

Bear, that was just for you. Get over it:) just having some fun.

01-Oct-17
On a serious note,lol I'm sure Bou will connect in a few days.Just got back from an off the wall exciting bow hunt for moose and getting ready for the last push on bears hope to get a few more pope and young qualifying animals down to add to the 24 2017 qualifiers so far.moose and bear 2017 has been a dream year at TSI.the moose harvest was a story Best told by the hunters so I'll let them take it from there,hint hint it's all on film!

01-Oct-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

01-Oct-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo
Moose camp 2017

01-Oct-17

TSI's embedded Photo
TSI's embedded Photo

• Sitka Gear