Mark Watkins 16-Sep-17
ScottG 17-Sep-17
ScottG 17-Sep-17
ScottG 17-Sep-17
Oneeye 17-Sep-17
bfisherman11 18-Sep-17
13-Sep-17

wilbur's Link
Another satisfied customer of John O'Brion of Grandpa Ray Outdoors. His advise and great seed has helped me grow a number of food plots. Check out this video of a mini whitetail frenzy on Grandpa Ray's Four Galore. Couple of decent 8 pts for here in Connecticut. Thanks again John the season opens this Friday.

13-Sep-17
John has been very helpful to me also. He will answer my dumb questions quickly, even if it's not about his products.

15-Sep-17
Thanks for the words. I started GRO to help do my part to change the industry. I have a lot of insight from the top to the bottom on the seed food chain. I never recommend anything I couldn't buy myself. My advise comes from the many years of hands on, real life applications with my client base. I have been an independent most of my career and sell myself vs products. Yes, Grandpa Ray Outdoors does sell seed and nutritional products but I believe inside each bag of product is John. What that means is i stand behind my advise and products.

15-Sep-17
I also have had great results with questions and seeds from GRO. In fact I have a few acres of frosty delight and bulbs galore coming up in some heavily browsed beans right now!

15-Sep-17
I've used Grandparay's seed for 2 years now. The Frosty Delight seed I planted this year is doing great.

16-Sep-17
Have any of y'all used Grandpa Rays fertilizer products?

16-Sep-17
I use his humic booster and foliar fertilizer on every single plot I do for clients. I have used his seeds exclusively for three years now. There is no other company on the market with better products or willingness to help and educate.

16-Sep-17
Years like this year where you see mother nature challenges, the clients who have used 4-15-12 and 9-4-9 are raving about what theya re seeing. Ive shot numerous videos in the GRO educational plot showing what happened when i used 9-4-9. Only .3 of an inch of rain in 5 weeks and we are seeing better than i could expect. Even though ive sold foliar plant foods for 17 years, i'm still amazed by what I see. For $5-10 per acre, that is cheap insurance.

16-Sep-17
This is the second year I've bought seed from John and once again had incredible results. His advice is candid and accurate....and very much appreciated!!

Mark

17-Sep-17
My fist year ever doing a food plot. Used john as my teacher. I listened and did what I was told. And look at the results

17-Sep-17

17-Sep-17
Dang it can't get photo to come up. Anyhow, it's a photo of my son standing in grains and greens and it's past his knees.

17-Sep-17
I'm a happy customer too. The seed I get is definitely fresh because I get great germination rates on it. I have afarm so I have done some cover cropping too. John's stuff is way better then the local bulk ag store. Johns advise and input is icing on the cake. I also like some of the unique blends he offers and a few times he made some custom blends for my "special needs" spots on my property. I had a shady, wet area and he mixed a customer blend that is still pulling deer three seasons later.

18-Sep-17
I've been a very satisfied customer as well.

Big thanks to GRO.

Bill

• Sitka Gear