KSBOW 26-Sep-18
PoudreCanyon 26-Sep-18
Bowsiteguy 26-Sep-18
WapitiBob 26-Sep-18
TC 28-Sep-18
Big-Al 28-Sep-18
Ucsdryder 28-Sep-18
14-Sep-17
I got a long solo 14 hour drive to my elk hunt come Sunday. I haven't really listened to podcasts or even know where to download them? Can anyone surfed some good ones to listen to for the long drive? Something I can download cause service is spotty?

14-Sep-17

OTT2's Link
Randy Newberg, Elk Talk

14-Sep-17
Joe Rogan has hunters on all the time.

http://podbay.fm/show/360084272/e/1391814382?autostart=1

http://podbay.fm/show/360084272/e/1467325168?autostart=1

14-Sep-17
Born and Raised on YouTube!!!! These boys are an awesome bunch of guys traveling to 5 states this year. They are filming it as they go.

14-Sep-17
I've been following born and raised lately on YouTube and watched all there vids. Those guys are elk killing machines!

14-Sep-17
The best Elk hunting podcast I have heard is the Michael parks series with Jay Scott. Michael is the real deal killing DIY elk, great information on that one.

14-Sep-17
Elknut on Rich Outdoors was the best I've heard in a while. Very informative.

14-Sep-17
Meateater with Steven Rinella is another good one. I like some of the Jay Scott Outdoors episodes too. Also agree with Randy Newberg and Joe Rogan as mentioned above.

14-Sep-17
Steve Rinella has some good ones. Even though some aren't totally elk focused they are still decent to listen to. Inspiring if nothing else!

14-Sep-17
I downloaded elknut and Michael parks podcasts, those are exactly what I was after! Elk hunting tactics and knowledge. Maybe pick up a tidbit that gives me an edge, who knows...

Thanks guys!

15-Sep-17
"Jay Scott Outdoors Western Hunting and Fishing". I listen to a few hunting podcasts but haven't found anything that has better content and value. Check out episodes from Michael Park, Casey Brooks, Craig Steele, Randy Ulmer, Chris Roe and more.

16-Sep-17
-Rich Outdoors does a Wapiti Wednesday every week and that episode is based on elk. Some are pretty good. -Used to enjoy the Gritty guys but its turning into a walking advertisement. Check out some of the older podcast though. Some good info there -Jay Scott does some good ones on elk too

16-Sep-17
Just got done with elknut's talk on the Rich outdoors. Thanks Paul for doing that talk, very informative. Next up is Michael park on jay Scott.

16-Sep-17
There are a bunch of good ones. Gritty Bowmen, Eastman's Elevated, Hunt Backcountry, Western Bowhunter, Rich Outdoors, there are endless hours of info.

16-Sep-17
SBH - ditto on Gritty. Loved them earlier on.

Rich Outdoors is great. NockOn talks elk hunting from time to time. JRE is great when he discusses hunting. Meat Eater is far and away my favorite podcast overall in terms of broad knowledge.

17-Sep-17
Rich Outdoors has few different ones on elk hunting from gear to tatitcs and common mistakes. You can also get Elknut's playbook on CD and listen to it.

17-Sep-17
Gritty Bowman, Randy Newberg, and Meateater are all very good

26-Sep-18

big d's embedded Photo
Best elk hunting podcast
big d's embedded Photo
Best elk hunting podcast

big d's Link
Best Elk Podcasts i have ever listened to are from John Stallone Interviews with The Hunting Maters. especially his podcast with Elk Nut Paul Medel

26-Sep-18
I "downloaded" 10+ different podcasts before I packed in alone for several days and apparently downloaded doesn't mean downloaded on Sticher. So just make sure the podcast is available for offline use.

Kifarucast, The Hunt Backcountry, Rich Outdoors, Meateater

26-Sep-18
Elktalk Cory Jacobsen, and Randy Newberg.

26-Sep-18
Episode 131 of the Meateater podcast features Jason Phelps from Phelps game calls talking about elk calling and hunting techniques. Super informative - check it out.

26-Sep-18
I learned the hard way that "download" doesn't always mean download. Found out the first timeI lost cell service. Aaron's stuff in Kifarucast is entertaining. Listened to him all the way across Utah and Nevada. In fact, I had to backtrack ten miles in the middle of Utah because I was so into the podcast that I missed a turn on 40. Like books on tape, it may be a good idea to turn them off when going through town. Ha.

26-Sep-18
Newberg and Jacobsen.

28-Sep-18
X2 on Newberg. Anything he puts out is great information and enjoyable.

28-Sep-18
Gritty Bowman

28-Sep-18
Kifarucast is my favorite by a good stretch. Next is elk talk then rich outdoors. Gritty is ok if I don’t have anything else. Not a big fan of jay scott.

• Sitka Gear