Kurt 18-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 18-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 18-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 18-Sep-17
No Mercy 18-Sep-17
No Mercy 18-Sep-17
Fulldraw1972 18-Sep-17
17-Sep-17
I downloaded the Pro Camera app on my iPhone 7+. Gives you a whole new array of settings to play with. Any other helpful tips out there?

17-Sep-17
Bluetooth remote is great, no movement or touching the camera and you can shoot a bunch of photos as fast as you can push the button. I also play around a lot with the spotter (Swaro 20-60 x 65mm HD) magnification and zoom on my iPhone 7 (regular version). Seems every photo setting is unique and requires a bit different spotter and camera setting. I use the camera to age sheep and count points on caribou more and more these days. The only drawback is the use of the camera battery. The "live view" of the critter on the camera screen is typically better than in the spotter in my opinion, and can be viewed by you and your hunting partner at the same time.

18-Sep-17
I agree Kurt. The Bluetooth remote is a must if you want quality pictures. I bought the iphone 7+ for the 2X optical zoom capability, vs the digital on the standard 7. It's worlds apart!

18-Sep-17
No Mercy, How does the double lens design on the iPhone 7+ work with the phone scope?

18-Sep-17
I have a 7+ and it's a pain in the butt to get the zoom right. If you zoom to much it goes black completely. Not enough and you have the black ring around it.

I did download pro camera. Hopefully I can get rid of this problem.

My galaxy note 5 was breeze to get good pics with.

18-Sep-17

Fulldraw1972's embedded Photo
This bull was about 250 yards from me. I ended up photo editing it to get rid of the blank ring.

18-Sep-17

This bull was about 1/3 of a mile. It was very low light as well. I was able to zoom in and get rid of the black ring.

18-Sep-17

No Mercy's embedded Photo
Kurt-The adapter that goes on the scope has two positions-you can move it to figure out where it works best for the zoom.

Fulldraw-you will find that ProCamera will work WAY better.

These turkeys were about 700 yards away.

18-Sep-17

This coyote was about 1/3 mile

18-Sep-17
Glad to hear that no mercy. I am going to try it out this weekend hunting mulies in SD.

Great pics of the coyote. This summer while scouting I had a coyote sitting and howling. He was about a half mile away. By the time I got the phone on the scope he had moved. Really wish I had captured that picture.

• Sitka Gear