Errorhead 28-Sep-17
SJJ 28-Sep-17
23-Sep-17

CO_Bowhunter's embedded Photo
7x7 on public land
7x7 on public land

CO_Bowhunter's Link
Three funerals for relatives in Montana nixed my week of hunting after the muzzlerloader season. Had one more day to hunt which was today. No shot opportunities at the big bulls. They were there.

23-Sep-17
Cool footage!

23-Sep-17
Very cool video, thanks for sharing. He's a dandy!

23-Sep-17
Wow, way cool, thanks for sharing... Didn't think there was public land bulls that mature in Colorado...8^)

23-Sep-17

CO_Bowhunter's Link
Thanks for the comments. Backstraps still on the hoof. Here's another clip of a younger bull wallowing that is worth watching.

23-Sep-17
Awesome.videos

23-Sep-17
Were both of those videos taken this past week?

23-Sep-17
I am sorry for your loss of family. Thank you for sharing the videos, they are awesome and I hope you get a crack at one of those elk. After those clips, I think I am going to have a hard time sleeping tonite.............

23-Sep-17

CO_Bowhunter's Link
The videos were captured in the last two weeks. There are more recent clips via the link below.

24-Sep-17
Do you ever get any hunters walking by your cameras?

24-Sep-17

For the last several years I haven't had a single bowhunter or muzzleloader hunter walk by my cameras. The spruce budworm I killed every spruce tree in this area and now that they are falling, the deadfall is over my head in many places. If hunters start to walk into this area I think many would turn around as it is dificult to get through. You have to be slightly crazy to walk 5 miles through deadfall to get to this place. I lost 10 pounds this season, just hiking in and out.

There are some nice bears in this area as well.

24-Sep-17
Great videos,thx for sharing

27-Sep-17
I watched several of your videos and really enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. Jim

27-Sep-17
sSuper bear. Ears look like peanuts on a watermelon.

28-Sep-17
Nice videos, I kept waiting for the shots.

28-Sep-17
David your videos are simply awesome...never tell anyone where you go...I do not want to see a person in front of your cameras!

• Sitka Gear