Elk
Contributors to this thread:
Bowfreak 24-Sep-17
bad karma 24-Sep-17
Ucsdryder 24-Sep-17
Bowfreak 24-Sep-17
oldgoat 26-Sep-17
24-Sep-17
Has anyone used this pack? I'm curious of your thoughts. Most importantly I wanted to know a couple of things about it. Can you use a hydration bladder? Will my gen 2 meat bag work well and can I attach compression straps across the meat bag to secure meat. I dont have anything internal on my mtn warrior to attach my compression straps for my meat bag. Lastly...i have the older duplex frame...i assume these new bags will work on my frame.

24-Sep-17
Mark, call Kifaru Monday and speak to Collin or Frank. 303-278-9155. Might as well get it from the source. There's a facebook page, Kifaru Insiders, as well. Frank and Aron Snyder monitor it. I've seen them answering people while at the archery range on a Saturday morning.

24-Sep-17
I have the original nomad. When I want to use a bladder I put it in the grab it. Basically everything that doesn’t fit in the Long pockets goes in the grab it then I compression strap everything around it. Works fantastic. I just keep strapping stuff on until I can’t lift it anymore. Haha

This antelope season I hunted from a blind. Had 2 fold up chairs, a large moving blanket, my bow and quiver, my laptop to check the sd cards, and all my gear. All strapped to the back. Reminded me of that picture floating around of that elk strapped to the top of a small sedan. Worked great tho. Highly recommend the grab it.

24-Sep-17
Looks like the hydration bladder goes to the inside of one of the wings. Also....looks like the grab it is a better option for hauling meat. Cool pack.

26-Sep-17
You can also put a bladder in the second pocket of the Guide Lid. The big change to this pack is you can run the compression straps without crushing the slot pocket contents, or you can run the straps around slot pocket.

• Sitka Gear