Franzen 05-Oct-17
Charlie Rehor 06-Oct-17
Brotsky 06-Oct-17
orionsbrother 06-Oct-17
Rocking R 09-Oct-17
Charlie Rehor 22-Oct-17
sureshot 22-Oct-17
03-Oct-17
Hero Shot Outfitters is a Veteran owned, Whitetail Outfitter in the Famed "Golden Triangle" in Western Central Illinois.

Jason and his wife have agreed to host two, Combat Wounded, Purple Heart Recipients for a terrific Whitetail hunt this October 15th. I will also be there to host and video the event. I have been in contact with the two WW and needless to say they are stoked.

These Warriors answered the call and Jason has stepped up to offer this hunt. I am honored to help set these up and you Bowsiters are great supporters. Thx

03-Oct-17

Charlie Rehor's Link
I have attached a direct link if anyone wants to donate directly to support this hunt. We have tags and transportation costs to cover for the two Heros. Thanks very much. C

05-Oct-17
Excellent.

05-Oct-17
Hope they can get some good weather for the hunt. Good luck men. Well done as always Charlie.

06-Oct-17
I will do a "semi-live" hunt thread for this event. One of the Warriors (Marine) was shot in Iraq and the other (Army) was hit by a IED. Can't wait to spend time with these young Heros.

06-Oct-17
Thanks for all you do Charlie.

06-Oct-17
Good luck to our heroes! Thanks for all you do for our vets Charlie!

06-Oct-17
Looking forward to it. Thanks to the vets for their service and sacrifice. Thanks to the outfitter for donating the hunt. Thanks to Charlie for organizing.

09-Oct-17
Fantastic! Charlie, thanks for organizing another hunt for our Wounded Warriors. Can't wait to follow the hunt. Good stuff!

22-Oct-17

Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
Charlie Rehor's embedded Photo
I will start this Semi-live hunt later today!

22-Oct-17
Good luck to the warrior. The weather clears up later today, wind dies down and the first cold snap of fall arrives this week.......should be a great hunt.

• Sitka Gear