soapdish 09-Oct-17
>>---CTCrow---> 09-Oct-17
Native 09-Oct-17
Will 10-Oct-17
09-Oct-17
9:20 AM LIVE from Ct*

Native 's MOBILE embedded Photo
Native 's MOBILE embedded Photo

Gonna give it a shot between rain drops. The boy wanted to come for a sit. Holing his papers will be in tomorrow .

09-Oct-17
I like your positive attitude. Hope it's a good morning for you guys

09-Oct-17
Good luck

09-Oct-17
Most people rant willing to hunt crap days . To be honest. I've shot some real nice deer in the rain. All in all its warm. But not wet as of yet. Kind of a late sit for this section but a day in the woods is better then a day at work. And I can't fill tags sitting home

09-Oct-17
Just stopped raining in shelton..GL Guys!!!

09-Oct-17
Well anyone know a fix for a kid that can't sit still. .. just had a bruiser 10 point. Bust us at 40 yards cause he would stop friggen moving .. seers head was on the run. Needed two more steps... ugh such frustration.

09-Oct-17
Use a blind, so his visible movement is limited, or get up into the trees. Good luck.

09-Oct-17
Gorilla glue and rivets

09-Oct-17
You didn't lose a chance at a buck, you gained a learning experience for your son. Seeing that bruiser and having dad talk him through the things that went wrong is better than being upset with him. REMEMBER - how deer did you bust when you were his age? Lots I bet! I know I did.

Good luck

09-Oct-17
You didn't lose a chance at a buck, you gained a learning experience for your son. Seeing that bruiser and having dad talk him through the things that went wrong is better than being upset with him. REMEMBER - how deer did you bust when you were his age? Lots I bet! I know I did.

Good luck

09-Oct-17
Bob. You are so right. . I wasn't mad at him . I was frustrated at my self because I told him he couldn't being his phone because we were on the ground and eye to eye with the deer. . We did get I late because of the rain. . And it was only a short hunt. So making him walk all the way to the stand and being wicked warm . I knew better . But oh well that why they call it hunting. Hopefully that guy will be back.

09-Oct-17
BBB x2

09-Oct-17
Problem was he wanted to see the deer sitting where he was he couldn't see around the log. So he decided to pop his head around it which exposed him 100 percent

09-Oct-17
Native, at least he didn't yell out, "I see him"! HA!

He'll learn and heck you got to spend time with your boy but you already know that!

09-Oct-17
if it was crow son he would be yelling shoot shoot .LOL

09-Oct-17
Memories made and a lesson learned.

09-Oct-17
If it was me my son wouldn't have to tell me shoot Steve. I would've shot it 50 yards before he got to 40. Those things are accurate to 90.

09-Oct-17
You wouldn't have shot. It anywhere near 90 yards in this spot I didn't even see him till he was at 50 and it was parts of him . Ears horns then a leg then only a leg. Then a nose. Ect.

10-Oct-17
BBB X 3! Awesome sounding hunt!

• Sitka Gear