Equipment
Contributors to this thread:
lewis 09-Oct-17
12yards 09-Oct-17
lewis 09-Oct-17
Buffalo1 09-Oct-17
lewis 09-Oct-17
09-Oct-17
I have a 2016 synergy it is the 60 lb.model.My left shoulder is giving me some problems .What would be the safest low poundage you would go on that bow.Thanks Lewis

09-Oct-17
The manual says you can safely turn it down two full turns. Two full turns may or may not bring you down 10 pounds. Some people have turned their Elite bows down a little more than two turns, but I guess I wouldn't risk it myself. The next option is to order some 50 pound limbs. I turned down my 60 pounder down 1 turn this year because of a bad bow shoulder. I may also buy 50 pound limbs for my GT500 as well as I anticipate my shoulder isn't going to be getting any better. Bad arthritis for me.

09-Oct-17
Thanks mine is down to 52 now but my shoulder is not good

09-Oct-17
Lewis, hate to say it but I think the problem is the shoulder and low poundage bow is not the solution to the problem. Would recommend seeing a good ortho surgeon for evaluation.

09-Oct-17
U r correct but I can easily pull my wife's old Martin I have had surgery on my left shoulder so I'll see but after 50 yrs of throwing sticks not ready to quit Thanks all Lewis

• Sitka Gear