Coyote65 phone 12-Oct-17
spike78 12-Oct-17
The hammer 12-Oct-17
swackerpw 12-Oct-17
shooter 12-Oct-17
BOX CALL 13-Oct-17
swackerpw 14-Oct-17
12-Oct-17
Got a used aero force today.what's a good rest ,and checked brace and its 6 1/4". Going to be a close fit for my 5" feathers.put arrow on the string and feathers are almost into the plunger hole area on riser.

12-Oct-17
Can't you put the rest on a short arm extending your distance?

12-Oct-17
I use a wisker bisquet.

12-Oct-17
Go with the old school hunter supreme rest.

12-Oct-17
Nap drop away. Use the bottom cam to raise the rest

12-Oct-17
sounds to me like you have the wrong brace height, an aero force brace height is about six and seven eighths up to seven and eighth. Now that is for short and medium draw. I shot one for many years thats what mine was and thats whats on the chart. I shot five in. feathers too had plenty of room for feathers. I kept mine at about seven and eighth. I was medium draw, Long draw would be seven and seven eighths up to eight and eighth . String length for me was 47 and eighth. Hope this helps.

12-Oct-17
If you are on Facebook, check out Lever Lovers. All Onieda, they will help you.

13-Oct-17
I put a new twisted string on the bow and got 7 1/8" brace,and the hinges I'm able to slide pinky finger under.I'm thinking this bow is two different put together.outer limbs don't match riser and short limbs.different camo.also found a cut off stabilizer bolt in the stabilizer hole.try to drill that out.the piddling goes on.

14-Oct-17
would you want a aero force that is all in one piece?

• Sitka Gear