midwest 13-Oct-17
t-roy 13-Oct-17
DeerJesus 13-Oct-17
SixLomaz 13-Oct-17
shawnm 13-Oct-17
bigbuckbob 13-Oct-17
13-Oct-17
6:57 AM LIVE from Ct*
Good morning all. Went out this morning about an hr ago, 6am to my stand on my land. As I first entered the woods I shined a good size doe, perfect for the freezer. I must have gotten within 15-20 yards of her. I followed her back into the woods slowly to try not to spook her. Unfortunately legal light came and she was already off my property. If it was later I would've had multiple broad side shots at her. Anyway with my ethics still in tact I'm in my stand waiting for more. Boy is it chilly. Good luck to everyone else out there this morning

13-Oct-17
GL Dude!!! Last time i followed a doe around in the dark she called the cops on me...it was ugly...lol

13-Oct-17
Too funny. Gl

13-Oct-17
Good luck!

13-Oct-17
Good luck this morning.

13-Oct-17
Lol notme. thanks guys

13-Oct-17
Lol notme. thanks guys

13-Oct-17
I thought someone stole my name for a minute!

13-Oct-17
Me too Nick!

I thought you were pulling another EmbryOklahoma!

13-Oct-17

DeerJesus 's embedded Photo
DeerJesus 's embedded Photo
Still chilly! Wind is swirling! I had a small doe, she scented something and turned, sent lock, double layered too!

13-Oct-17
The smell comes from your mouth, nose, and head. Practice shallow thru nose breathing. It also helps control the adrenaline rush before the shot. Good luck.

13-Oct-17
It's a crispy morning..lol.. they should be moving so stay put as long as you can. Good luck and get er done!!

13-Oct-17
You could place yourself in a zip lock bag and a deer would still smell you if you were up wind. Just think about how drug sniffing dogs can find drugs that are triple wrapped in plastic and buried in the gas tank.

• Sitka Gear