Quinn @work 12-Nov-17
Nick Muche 13-Nov-17
Nick Muche 13-Nov-17
BULELK1 13-Nov-17
Zebrakiller 13-Nov-17
njbuck 13-Nov-17
deerhaven 13-Nov-17
20-Oct-17
Do any of you have recommendations on outfitters that offer hunts for Ibex within Europe? If so, could you please tell me a bit about your trip, ballpark price, overall experience, etc? Any contact information for reputable outfitters would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

20-Oct-17
I booked a hunt for this coming April with Giuseppe Carrizosa. He seems to be the go to outfitter in Spain for Ibex with a bow. www.giuseppecarrizosa.com

20-Oct-17
I've looked at his website and did contact him as well. His prices are a bit high for what I am looking for but no doubt his operation seems to be top notch! Thanks for the intel.

20-Oct-17
So, now you get deployed and you're an International Hunter?????? :) Lucky bas%$@#...Look out Ibex, there's a new sheriff in town!

20-Oct-17
Yeah kota,you know a guys a badass when he has a WOLF kill on his trophy pics is under.....lol. Small game....

20-Oct-17
Good luck with the search, and let us know how it comes out. That's a hunt that's been on my radar for some time, as I believe my wife would enjoy Spain.

I too have corresponded with Guiseppe Carisoza, and he does seem a little high. I think Bowhunting Safari Consultants is booking for at least one outfitter over there.

Let us know how it goes. . . .

20-Oct-17
Ill be following along with this as well, definitely on the bucket list of places and animals to hunt.

20-Oct-17
Get a hold of "Gunslinger" (Pat Garrett) here on the site. He sets up all 4 Spain Ibex hunts but unsure how archery friendly they are....he's a good guy! Good Luck Kip

20-Oct-17
Went with Salvafor caza last year in Spain. Lots of bowhunting experience. My wife and I enjoyed it so much we are headed back this year with our daughter. I believe they book through BSC exclusively and are fairly priced. Was one of my favorite hunts. Good luck finding a hunt. Ibex are cool trophies and are really fun to hunt with a bow.

21-Oct-17
FYI Giuseppe gave me a discount from his price list

10-Nov-17
I'm in Lisbon Portugal on my way to Valencia Spain to hunt Beciete Ibex with Henry Skeffington.

I was able to find a local guy in Germany where I'm living for the time being that let me use his bow. It's a Hoyt Charger and I got it shooting pretty well despite the draw length being about an inch to long. With any luck it'll all work out. Really looking forward to the next few days!

10-Nov-17
Good luck, Nick. Post up the story.

10-Nov-17
Good luck nick, I cant wait to hear about this hunt.

11-Nov-17

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Had a great trip and was able to arrow this fella.

11-Nov-17
Congrats Nick!

11-Nov-17
My hero! Congrats

--jim

11-Nov-17
Excellent!

11-Nov-17
Congrats Nick!

11-Nov-17
Congrats

11-Nov-17
Awesome Nick. While you're there do the "slam". ??

12-Nov-17
Thats awesome!

12-Nov-17

Overall a great experience! I spotted the Ibex 15 minutes into the first morning and he was in a great spot to stalk. When we got to 200 yards the guide threw is pack down and laid the rifle on it. I was like, dude, we can get much closer, so we did. Heavy wind allowed us to sneak into 20 yards.

I drew back and side stepped around a bush, couldn't see the bigger one standing at 15 yards so I shot the one I did. Oh well, don't care!

We saw lots of great Ibex afterwards too.

Had a great Hunt and got to experience something I never thought I would. Borrowed a bow from a guy I met in Germany and it worked great.

12-Nov-17
Nick There is probably only two Outfitter's that I would go with in Spain , Fernando Saiz or Giuseppe Carrizosa , I have been to Spain four times and all of them have been with Giuseppe , his hunting area's are some of the best and he takes a lot of bow hunters.

If you would like to talk PM me. Thanks and Good Luck Ken

12-Nov-17
Another vote for Salvafor.

12-Nov-17
WTH, I spent 24 years in and you have hunted more in the last 4 or 5 years than I did in the 24. Believe me I tried, maybe we were poorer then.

Congratulations, ibex is one of the exotics that really turn my crank!

12-Nov-17
Awesome! I just happen to glance at the "Kill Shots" and saw the horns and your name. Sometimes short'n sweet is the way its' got to be. Very cool animal. Given the choice (and I haven't been) I'd have a hard time deciding between the Ibex and an Audad.

Congratulations on taking life "by the horns" and winning again.

12-Nov-17
Outstanding... congrats Nick. Ed F

12-Nov-17
Congrats. Cool story. Thanks for your service!

12-Nov-17
Congrats. Cool story. Thanks for your service!

13-Nov-17
Pig, I might do 24 as well. But I can promise I'll use every day of leave I get each year hunting from now until then :)

Lots of money sure would help, but I'd rather have time, health and just enough jingle in my pocket.

13-Nov-17
Ken, I talked with both of those guys. Their price was a bit out of reach for me.

13-Nov-17
Good job Nick!

Congrats

Good luck, Robb

13-Nov-17
wow so cool!!!!!!!!!!!! congrats

13-Nov-17
Way to go Nick, congrats on the ibex and making the most of your opportunity.

13-Nov-17
Congrats Nick!!! Glad you got it put together. They are cool trophies and perfect animals in great terrain for bowhunting.

• Sitka Gear