jrstegner 22-Oct-17
cnelk 22-Oct-17
Killbuck 23-Oct-17
21-Oct-17

Ucsdryder's embedded Photo
I tried to post a couple hours ago and don’t know where my post ended up. Let’s try again...

My old faithful Camo cap is falling apart. My search for a new hat has been long and unsuccessful. Looking for a low profile, cap that will fit a 7 7/8-8 size head. Adjustable is fine. It’s of the big caps are like 10 gallon buckets. I don’t need a hat I can tuck my ears into and I sure as heck don’t want a flat bill!

21-Oct-17

Ace's Link
Your thread is on the Community Forum.

21-Oct-17
Killing elk like that will cause you to need a bigger hat. Haha

21-Oct-17
Might ask Barry Bonds where he gets his now that steroids have swelled his head up.

21-Oct-17
You’re a smart one ace! I looked all over for that post. Haha

21-Oct-17
DAMMITBOY ! And I thought I had a big head. Big head, big brain !

It doesn't have to be camo. I wear a dull brown colored feed store hat. Even the logo is dull. Works just as well. I'm a 7 5/8 and there's room left to expand. And it was free !......after hundreds of dollars worth of seed and fertilizer :-)

21-Oct-17
Dry creek, I love when people put my hat on. Always on the last notch. Nobody ever expects it to be so big.

I guess I’m indifferent to Camo. I wear it everywhere because it’s literally the only hat that fits my head. Most give me a headache. Especially the fitted ones.

21-Oct-17
I have the same problem, sometimes I try stretching em out on an ice cream pail. My favorite mossy oak cap is held together on the back with electrical tape!

21-Oct-17
Stretching them doesn’t work in my experience. I’ve tried it all. Getting them wet and wearing until dry doesn’t seem to help either. I bet I have 30 hats in my closet that don’t fit right.

22-Oct-17
I know I've gotten some oversize boony hats from bass pro, had to order them though as they didn't keep them in stock at the store, might check with them

22-Oct-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

22-Oct-17
Get you a Bowhunter's lid, from brothersofthebow.com. It will fit.

22-Oct-17
Go to Amazon > Search 'flex fit hat low profile'

They wont be camo, but good solid colors and should have your size

23-Oct-17
I'd try Sportsmans Warehouse where you got the last one. Or did they go belly up?

• Sitka Gear