jmail20 02-Nov-17
Craig 05-Nov-17
Craig 09-Nov-17
Craig 10-Nov-17
Craig 12-Nov-17
22-Oct-17

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
David Alford and Jason Thornton will be joining us in November. Hoping to get a glimps of the buck we named Moose. Seen once hoping to get a pic of him but nothing so far

22-Oct-17

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

22-Oct-17

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

22-Oct-17

Thornton's embedded Photo
Thornton's embedded Photo
I'm ready looking forward to coming back Craig . It would be interesting to see this guy in person

22-Oct-17
I got a cam there hope I get a pic

23-Oct-17
Manitoba deer population looks good this year amazing what a couple good winters do. Also only letting hunters kill one buck a year helped. Can't wait to see the big guys.

01-Nov-17

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo

02-Nov-17
I thought I showed you how to save these pics to your desktop on your laptop and then attach them anywhere you like? I see Mel in one screen shot and your hands in another. Stop taking pics of your screen and upload the photos. :)

02-Nov-17
If it comes down to not seeing the pics or seeing the pics with Mel in them I'll take Mel every time. Got some good looking deer running around this year Craig. Hope you and your hunters can put a few of them on the ground and get some really good pictures. Good luck this season!!

05-Nov-17
Thanks Joe

09-Nov-17

Craig's embedded Photo
Craig's embedded Photo
David is hunting -20c today hope he has some luck

10-Nov-17
Well David is having tuff luck hasn't had a buck walk by yet. Last night picking him up I counted 10 deer in the field where he is sitting close by. Hopefully his luck changes. Thornton arrives today hopefully skin one this weekend.

12-Nov-17
Bucks just started moving good seen 2 this morning one was a shooter. Hopefully David has some luck

• Sitka Gear