GF 24-Oct-17
StickFlicker 28-Oct-17
DL 28-Oct-17
23-Oct-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Picture says it all

23-Oct-17
Well, yeah, but.... Impressive that he could support that much total mass, but that’s just a train wreck! Looks like a Dr. Suess sketch!

23-Oct-17
Yes I'd shoot it, but man it sure is ugly, doesn't even look real.

24-Oct-17
Definitely the ugliest big deer I've ever seen! lol poor guy

24-Oct-17
Cari-mule

24-Oct-17
The deer even looks sorry that his rack is that ugly :) Definitely a unique buck!

24-Oct-17
My thoughts exactly GF! Looks a lot like the dog the Grinch has pulling his sleigh.

24-Oct-17
yep the Grinch dog. I never hunted for Mule deer, but if that came by, I would almost consider it a mercy killing

24-Oct-17
Beauty is in the eye of the bow-holder......side by side I'd take him over some generic typical that was big. every day of the week and twice on sunday.....

Getcher freak on......

24-Oct-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo
I knew I'd seen that rack before.

24-Oct-17
Have to admit, though... that buck would look a whole lot better with a fresh cape and a Badass glint in his eye...

But by comparison... Somewhere near the N Platte, there is a rack above the door of a gas station - probably all of 3 points on a side and main beams as big as a baseball. I'd rather look at the 3-point, but truth be told, it's not as if I'd let the freak walk just because I thought he'd look out of place on my wall.....

28-Oct-17
Any idea where it was taken?

28-Oct-17
Modoc county

• Sitka Gear