Jasper 07-Jul-20
Swampbuck 07-Jul-20
BTM 07-Jul-20
Trial153 07-Jul-20
BOHNTR 08-Jul-20
'Ike' (Phone) 08-Jul-20
RobertBrown 07-Aug-20
26-Oct-17
If you all want to see what's going on at Ward's Outfitters follow us in Facebook and Instagram. We will continue to post on bowsite but sometimes it's much easier to post on our social media pages.

26-Oct-17
Sorry Steven, but if I'm gonna follow along, it has to be Twitter. ?? My social media world is Bowsite and Twitter and that's it. I'd never get anything done if I had more than that to deal with....

26-Oct-17
I might be a dinosaur. The only social media I use is LinkedIn and I use that under protest.

27-Oct-17
Get with the times Kota...

Don't show your true age :)

27-Oct-17
I guess I'm a caveman then, because if it ain't on one of the three hunting forums I visit, I just won't see it.

27-Oct-17
Cory we also post on Twitter. Today starts our rifle coues season here in az.

27-Oct-17
I just followed you Steven! Good luck with your rifle hunts.

07-Jul-20
Following on both!

07-Jul-20
What the he!! is Fakebook and instagram?

07-Jul-20
Yeah, no kidding, Swampbuck! (I'm still waiting for someone to invent a music platform better than the eight-track.)

07-Jul-20
Following on instagram

08-Jul-20
What’s twitter and Instagram? :)

08-Jul-20
Did I win?!?

07-Aug-20
I really find out about all the news through social networks. Thank you for sharing. Someone told me that this is a bad idea, but I like to flick through the instagram feed and watch celebrity stories. I admit that I would like them to notice me too, so I am currently working on my instagram page to make it interesting and attractive for followers. I also make various giveaways to get more followers, but it is very difficult and take much time. I realized that if I want thousands of people to know about my page, I must contact the service where I can buy instagram likes. And then my page will be popular.

• Sitka Gear