Nick Muche 03-Nov-17
320 bull 13-Nov-17
Brotsky 13-Nov-17
TD 13-Nov-17
Steve Leffler 13-Nov-17
Brotsky 13-Nov-17
Steve Leffler 13-Nov-17
01-Nov-17
It only lasts until 5 today so get on it fast. I picked up some new whitetail clothes yesterday. Sanctuary bibs and Woodbury jacket. I love the ASAT pattern here in the treestand in the fall.

01-Nov-17
The Woodbury jacket and Sanctuary bibs combo is the best system for November mornings (Midwest) that I have found. Wearing right now actually. ;)

01-Nov-17
Yep. I finally ponied up for some of those Grizzly gloves...

01-Nov-17
I just ordered the same Woodbury and Sanctuary combo for an upcoming Kansas hunt...Pretty excited to not be freezing! I got and XL coat and Large bibs. Im 5'11" 200 lbs what do you guys think on sizing?

01-Nov-17
if the bibs fit like the pants do you'll be in good shape. I have the corrugates and they're a bit loose, but comfortable with the suspenders on me at 6'0 210.

03-Nov-17
320, the jacket should be good, but the bibs might be a touch small... I am 5'9" and 170, and the Large bibs fit me perfect. They are very comfortable and being full zip is great for reducing heat while walking in, etc.

I don't have the Woodbury, just the Sanctuary jacket, which I wore while Musk Ox hunting in western Alaska the first time I went, it worked very well and I was never cold.

13-Nov-17
Well the large bibs fit well only a little snug in the beer belly area which are how most of my clothes fit now anyway so no surprise. I like how they fit and feel. The XL coat also is pretty spot on with fit. After wearing this stuff in Kansas last week temps down to 20 I was absolutely impressed. I did run hand warmers just because I am bit soft I guess but this stuff impressed me. Very quiet and warm. I wouldn't wear it in thorns of any kind but its ideal for the stand. Thanks for all the input.

13-Nov-17
I really liked my combo as well 320. I couldn't be happier and the price was right!

13-Nov-17
First lite not going to carry ASAT anymore?

13-Nov-17
Damn. Bummed I missed the sale. I really want a set of the Sanctuary. How quiet is it really? I have a set of Sitka Fanatic but it seems somewhat noisy to me. Is the Firstlite very quiet? How much off was the sale? Thanks

13-Nov-17
Steve, it was 40% off. I had Sitka Fanatic in the first elevated pattern. I hated how it attracted every bur on the planet so I switched to First Lite on this sale. It is dead quiet. I really like it a lot.

13-Nov-17
Wow! 40%. That is an amazing deal. I really hope they run it again. Thanks for the info Brotsky.

• Sitka Gear