Trial153 06-Nov-17
standswittaknife 06-Nov-17
Shrewski 06-Nov-17
drslyr 06-Nov-17
Steve H. 06-Nov-17
Steve Grogg 06-Nov-17
Mike the Carpenter 06-Nov-17
06-Nov-17
I'd love to have a kifaru tipi and stove but I just can't justify spending that much coin Does anyone have any suggestions on a tipi / stove combination that costs less?

06-Nov-17

orionsbrother's embedded Photo
orionsbrother's embedded Photo
I picked up a Bearpaw Luna6 a few years ago. It's a Mid, not a Teepee, but I've been pretty happy with it so far. It's performed well in some strong weather. Because I'm in the Midwest, I got a skirt of bug netting put on for use with the kids. If I was only using it for hunting out West, I would skip the bug netting skirt. The cylinder stove does a good job, but burn time can be short with crappy wood. You can watch the classifieds and find stoves from time to time.

06-Nov-17
Seekoutside shelters. I had an 8 man w/liner and titanium stove and in a moment of weakness, I sold it. I really wish I had it back.

Just picked up a Kodiak Canvas 10’x14’ tent. It’s a nice shelter, but it ain’t going far from the truck.

06-Nov-17
Seek Outside is having a 10% off sale on 4 man tipis. You can bundle that with a stove and still save 10% on the package. Short sale so if anyone is ready to pull the trigger they better do it soon!

06-Nov-17

Hugh's embedded Photo
Hugh's embedded Photo
My brother has a Titanium Goat tipi that we have used on two moose hunts. It also has a collapsible stove and moisture barrier.

06-Nov-17
How big u looking for? I have a seek outside bcs that I’m going to sell. I have two of them.. only need one

06-Nov-17

standswittaknife's embedded Photo

06-Nov-17
Seek outside and Jimmy Tarps

06-Nov-17

Bcs Grande model

06-Nov-17
It’s very, very hard to beat a Kifaru. Keep your eyes open for a used one. After my next trip to Alaska soon, I may be selling my 8 man package.

06-Nov-17
I bought a kifaru backpack frame. Worth every penny

06-Nov-17
After my next trip to Alaska soon, I may be selling my 8 man package.

Dibbs!

06-Nov-17
"How big u looking for? I have a seek outside bcs that I’m going to sell. I have two of them.. only need one"

4 or 6 man

06-Nov-17
After my next trip to Alaska soon, I may be selling my 8 man package. Dibbs!

I’m about 2 hours ahead of you Ho. :-)

• Sitka Gear