Tooth 07-Nov-17
Tooth 07-Nov-17
Tooth 08-Nov-17
Tooth 08-Nov-17
07-Nov-17
7:32 AM LIVE from In*

Tooth's MOBILE embedded Photo
Tooth's MOBILE embedded Photo

Don't post often but figured I'd join the live hunt fun. Sitting on an awesome ridge that ends in a point. Falls off pretty steeply in front & to my left. Lots of bedding cover to my right. Wind is swirling just a little bit but deer can come from any direction. Had a small buck already below me this morning, must be getting his butt whooped bc he got real skittish when I grunted at him.

Sat here yesterday afternoon and had some nice bucks below me cruising for does late.

07-Nov-17
Saw a doe in the cover with a nice 8 pt following behind grunting. Got him just in range but on the edge of the cover. Drew back but let down bc of the cover. He moved on and couldn't get him back.

2 min before that had a coyote run straight under my stand. Good action so far this morning!

07-Nov-17
Another buck came cruising through the ravine bottom. Need them on top of this ridge

07-Nov-17
Back out for an afternoon set in a ground blind. Forkie on my way in, now theres a button buck feeding in the field.

07-Nov-17
Back out for an afternoon set in a ground blind. Forkie on my way in, now theres a button buck feeding in the field.

07-Nov-17
Big 8 pointer came out after the forky & button reappeared. He was running across the field got him to turn & head my way after talking & gruntingThen ran into the woods. Assuming he was trying to get downwind of me.

08-Nov-17
Back in the same spot as yesterday morning. Almost no wind, coldest morning yet, upper 30 s. Buck heard me crunching leaves walking in & came running.

08-Nov-17
Turkeys just came thru, no deer yet

• Sitka Gear