scentman 13-Nov-17
spike78 13-Nov-17
elkman52 13-Nov-17
wildan 13-Nov-17
r-man 13-Nov-17
SteveB 14-Nov-17
scentman 14-Nov-17
07-Nov-17
Just thinking about activity as of the last few days and thought would be cool for everyone to post about the rut activity your area. Ms has been slow until Sunday afternoon, seen 7 racked bucks an hr before dark on public land. Drove up to southern Illinois last nights d the morning off to a good start with 5 does coming Thur just after light. Had some friends in Iowa tag out sun afternoon and they were saying that it was wide open. What you guys seeing?

07-Nov-17
Going wild in northeast Iowa :) Had a 150+ inch 10 point walk through my yard yesterday at 7:15 am as I was getting ready to go to work.

07-Nov-17
East central Illinois,,,350 usually fantastic farm,in past this would be a crazy rut week,,not this yr,,a few scrapes ..no chasing,rubbing,nothing. We're shocked to say the least,,

07-Nov-17
The last savage

I'm in East central Illinois this week, 5-15. I've been able to rattle up some smaller bucks and have seen bucks following does around. Scrapes have all gone cold. I did drive around a bit after lunch I didn't see any daylight cruisers til I hit a small patch of timber on a creek. Had a good buck doggin 2 does.

07-Nov-17
Central Iowa. Been the slowest rutting activity for the first 7 days in November I’ve ever experienced. A buddy in southern Iowa said it is really rocking down there where he’s at.

08-Nov-17
They were chasing in northern MO last weekend.

08-Nov-17
Pretty slow in central Michigan. A few little ones rubbing last week and then nothing so far this week. We had a lot of rain and wind the past 2 weeks so maybe that put a wrench in it.

08-Nov-17
8 does came in and hung around awhile then left.. Not a sign of a buck around. Blows my mind

08-Nov-17
Very slow in central ohio. Had good movement until Oct 31, now vert spotty. Scrapes not being hit, mature does walking around without male company.

08-Nov-17
I was in southern Ohio last week. Saw smaller bucks chasing and a couple of bigger bucks cruising. Was able to kill a good 8 pt Thursday at 10 am. Hunting NW Ohio this week and we're not seeing much at all. I had two dinks under me last night and have seen maybe 3 other deer since Monday. Wife thinks we've missed it.

08-Nov-17
Middle Tennessee-Lots of chasing but high temps has them doing so, mainly at night. Had 5.5" rain yesterday and that seems to have shut them down in daylight, too, even with falling temps. Friday and Saturday, should be the big days. Next 10-days should be great.

08-Nov-17
Northern IN last eve and this morning had a few dinks doing a bit of chasing, but nothing serious. This morning had 7 does n fawns with no bucks around. Seems strange.

08-Nov-17
We're out now in NW Ohio. Wife just had 3 does come through in range. She passed hoping that a buck might be following. No such luck. She's trying to kill her first buck and is holding out.

09-Nov-17
Had a decent 8 pt in field last night s Illinois, not pushing or nudging or anything. Does still have fawns. Have found a few scrapes actively being worked but in open lanes in foot traffic areas, rubs few and far in between. Feels just wierd.

09-Nov-17
South east Illinois. Rattled up a decent 8 Tuesday am quartering to at 14 yards. N shot. Grunted in a really nice 8 Wednesday pm. Cool and calm this am. Nothing moving. Have seen seeking. Not chasing

09-Nov-17
Front Range of Colorado, they are chasing and locked up on does.

09-Nov-17
Saw 11 bucks yesterday morning in SW Pennsylvania. All 1.5-2.5 were responding really well to rattling. Lots of rubs and scrape activity. Oddly I've yet to see what I would consider a hot doe. Zero bucks chasing doe and several doe with fawns still standing by the side. Its been odd at best.

10-Nov-17
They were chasing last night here in N W Ohio. One hot doe and at least 3 bucks. One real nice 8 or 10. My buck tag is punched so just watching the show opting for Brenda to get a chance at a buck.

10-Nov-17
South Central Iowa ..... SLOW, SLOW SLOW! Full moon?

11-Nov-17
Anybody have an experience in se Illinois after the 1st gun season. 17-19 nov this year. That’s my next time i can get back up there. Hoping to catch some late rut maybe

12-Nov-17
South Central Iowa ..... SLOW, SLOW SLOW! Full moon?

13-Nov-17
hunted yesterday and 3 different bucks locked down with does, one bruiser was with a doe fawn... is that even possible? That is in WNY

13-Nov-17
Scentman its a pedophile buck.

13-Nov-17
Not only is it possible it's probable.More than 1/2 the doe fawns are bred the first year.

13-Nov-17
Rut is full on in Northern NY.had three bucks chasing a doe all around me last night.

13-Nov-17
zero rut activity here . its dead in the woods . but check his out just saw fawn tracks that I could cover with a quarter . what month was she bread ?

14-Nov-17
Must be global warming :)

14-Nov-17
I watched him bedded in an uncut hay field for 2hrs, never seen her till she stood up and starts feeding... i'm looking thinking moms in there some where, nope... she starts moseying away he gets up and follows. At one point this munchkin turns around as if to say "you coming big boy" and he just trots over and the two love birds fizzled into the dusk. It was quite amusing watching this go on. scentman

• Sitka Gear