drslyr 08-Nov-17
Junkdog 08-Nov-17
brokenarrow 08-Nov-17
Moons22 08-Nov-17
drslyr 08-Nov-17
Jimbo 08-Nov-17
08-Nov-17
8:21 AM LIVE from Ma*
Actually I’m NY at camp. Had a 6 basket go by at first light. Filmed him. Not big enough today maybe tomorrow he will be. Beautiful today . Not a cloud In the sky 30 degrees no wind. And almost no deer movement. Bout a half hr ago breathed in wrong or maybe the days of wood heat smoke in the cabin and i had a coughing fit i couldn’t stop. Almost frikken passed out in the tree ?? that outta finish my morning hunt

08-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

08-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

08-Nov-17
Don't give up when you have a coughing fit. Try to muffle it as best you can and blow a buck grunt . I kid you not , it worked for me . I inadvertently Called in a big buck and two other deer from another direction.

08-Nov-17
Nice spot. You have to learn to cough like a snort wheeze! (yeah, I just made that up).

Knock one down, some of us are 30' up and looking down on a parking lot and need you guys to keep us sane.

08-Nov-17
Good luck!!

08-Nov-17
Granddaddy just came out of the same spot I’ve seen him twice b4 he walked all the way across the field in broad daylight. I was screaming at him with my grunt tube to try to turn him. At 800yds he either didn’t heave me or didn’t care. He is a massive 10 pt looking to be around 300 live weight. That’s why i been holding off chootin these other bucks that i have had chances at. Times runnin out. Might just have to score some meat

08-Nov-17
i just wanna see a 10 pointer from the stand let alone the jackpot of shootin one haha

08-Nov-17
I’m in an area know to hold some of the biggest bucks in Ny . I have seen one or two every yr but they won’t come close enough to the “ BUCKMASTER” for a shot. My pal gets a chance almost every yr. but sumtin goes wrong. This yr he tinked the stand with the bottom cam..... game over. I’m getting shot opportunities almost every sit. The clock is ticking down. What is your vote on what i should do.

08-Nov-17
Freezer man. Fill it.

08-Nov-17
are u in a climber and can move or stationary? but i would take a look at where that big 10 at 800 yards off in the field entered an exited if u can move play the wind and move youll get em!

08-Nov-17
Drslyr bring us on a bloodtrail wouldya please!!!!

08-Nov-17
The monsta is on property we can’t hunt......... just had a buck chase a doe into the field . I grunted they ran like hell

08-Nov-17
Hmmm... you must have a strange accent.

;o)

• Sitka Gear