jims 11-Nov-17
tradmt 11-Nov-17
jims 11-Nov-17
hunter 12-Nov-17
Scout 13-Nov-17
09-Nov-17
How do these compare to Double Bull?

09-Nov-17
Anyone use these blinds? Anyone.......Anyone?.......

09-Nov-17
They are built like the old double bulls, nice heavy canvas type cloth.

10-Nov-17
Nice! That's what I was hoping for. Thanks

10-Nov-17
Tradmt- if you order one can you give a review? Looks like a great blind for the price. Thanks!

11-Nov-17
I was in your boots a couple years ago. I decided to go with a Double Bull-Double wide. There's gobs of room for 1 or 2 people in my Double-wide. When I first got it I found out that a couple poles weren't the correct size. They sent me new ones immediately and I've never had a problem. I've only used it a couple times and really like the windows, black interior, and hefty materials. I read a lot of great reviews for Rhinos....but found a super deal on a Double Bull so that's what I went with. I have a feeling both blinds are pretty hefty for packing....so keep that in mind if you have to lug them plus your gear far! You may want a golf cart or something else if you have to bring them in very far. Good luck with your decision!

11-Nov-17
I had a Double bull, it was stolen, it was a great blind!

I need a blind that can take some wind, and I mean WIND, I make my own stakes because the factory ones are a joke but the Double Bull seemed to hold up well for the time I owned it.

I have a Barronet that the wind tore up pretty good, it was lighter to pack but too light to hold up.

I might just buy a Bull and a Rhino because I need two anyway and see how the Rhino holds up.

11-Nov-17
You could always make your own if you are in a situation where you can leave it for a while. I make my own for antelope hunting in Wyo where the wind averages about 20 to 40 mph/day! The blinds I build are pretty much bomber-proof. I would never leave a portable blind in Wyo for any length of time!

12-Nov-17
not a fan of their blinds bought one a couple of years back to use in Kansas love the fabric and the adjustibility of the windows but, i had problems with the poles coming out of the hub

13-Nov-17
I have had on for several years. I do not leave it out all season. They setup fast and are pretty sturdy in the wind. I have had the carry bag rip when I first bought it. called them and they sent me a new one, that did the same thing.

• Sitka Gear