Arrowsmith 10-Nov-17
Arrowsmith 10-Nov-17
Arrowsmith 10-Nov-17
Arrowsmith 10-Nov-17
10-Nov-17
6:48 AM LIVE from NY*

Arrowsmith's MOBILE embedded Photo
Arrowsmith's MOBILE embedded Photo

Back in the thicket stand. 21 degrees and 20 mph winds. I'm bundled for it and have handwarmer in release side pocket. I still shoot one of the older rope and trigger style releases so the release stays on my hand rather than hooked to the bow. All quiet for first half hour except for morning flight of canadas.

10-Nov-17

Arrowsmith's embedded Photo
Small 6 pt

10-Nov-17
Cool, good luck!

10-Nov-17

Now a spike.

10-Nov-17

Now a spike.

10-Nov-17
Echo? Lol. Just got down from the stand. The kids that live down the road from my cabin came outside and started playing in the snow with their dog. They were yelling and screaming and the dog was barking. Sounded like they were having a great old time, but I think it may have put a damper on my morning hunt. Heading back for a cup of coffee and to warm up. This is one morning I really don't mind getting down a little early.

10-Nov-17
Echo? Lol. Just got down from the stand. The kids that live down the road from my cabin came outside and started playing in the snow with their dog. They were yelling and screaming and the dog was barking. Sounded like they were having a great old time, but I think it may have put a damper on my morning hunt. Heading back for a cup of coffee and to warm up. This is one morning I really don't mind getting down a little early.

• Sitka Gear