Dthfrmabove 11-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 11-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 11-Nov-17
Dthfrmabove 11-Nov-17
Skippah 11-Nov-17
bowandspear 12-Nov-17
11-Nov-17
5:23 AM LIVE from Ma*
Heading out in a few minutes. Been stretching this out as long as possible. Hung my clothes outside as usual and had to put them in the dryer to warm up. Don't know how long I will last but I have to give it a shot. Good luck to all the homesick eskimos who are headed out this morning. We should see something on the meatpole!!!

11-Nov-17
Good luck !!

11-Nov-17
All settled in. Not expecting much today. Saw 4 deer run across the road on the way in. They were running the wrong way! It's not as bad as I thought it would be. Not much wind now and a nice crisp sound to the leaves. Good luck everyone

11-Nov-17
Luck. Im in.

11-Nov-17

Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Dthfrmabove's embedded Photo
Thought I had the big boy coming in but had a cool encounter with a red fox

11-Nov-17
That would look awesome hanging on your wall!

11-Nov-17
Yeah it would. Don't think he will be back though. Got right under the tree and smelled me looked up and had a staring contest with him. Then I went BOO!!! He took off like a shot. Hahahahha

11-Nov-17
That's super cool - what a fun hunt!

11-Nov-17
Looks like a cross Fox. Red and gray. Back end looks gray but maybe it's the sun making it look that way. GL Shawn

11-Nov-17
It's a red. Sunlight is making it look different. It's pretty darn cold out especially if I am not seeing anything. Pretty sure those were the deer in my area that crossed the road this morning :(

11-Nov-17
Seriously thought about getting down a little while ago. But I have warmed up a bit and will tough it out for a bit. No sightings so far

11-Nov-17
Got a doe off to my left !!! 30 yds

11-Nov-17
Only gave me a strong quartering to shot. She wandered off the way she came from

11-Nov-17
The cold night may make them sleep in and move later. Buck picks at 1000 posted. I,m hanging till 1130.+

11-Nov-17
Place has dried up took a walk around and not much sign. Pulled a card from 2 cameras and not much on it. Time to go to a different stand

11-Nov-17
Sitting in the stand again for in a little late. Just here so I can grab my pack and other stuff I left in. I will do some scouting at my other stands tomorrow and see what is going on. I haven't been st the other ones since nov 1. Should be scent free and ready to hunt. Good luck everyone

11-Nov-17
It is dead quiet here. I am afraid to even breathe. Big difference from last night and this morning

11-Nov-17
Far lady hasn't sung yet for this stand. I usually walk out before dark so I don't have to use a light to get out. Well I sat till dark and right before last shooting light I had 2 bucks come down behind me. One was the target buck he was following either a 6 or 8 pointer. Never saw him till I gave a challenge grunt to the first one. Then all hell broke loose off to my right when the big buck was not happy!!! Started taking a tree and pacing back and forth. Only caught a glimpse of him but I saw the rack in the twilight. Got stuck in the stand till 5:45. Will readjust munposistion and be back in Monday morning and night

11-Nov-17
Sounds awesome man, I hope you get him

12-Nov-17
DFA ! DFA! DFA! Sounds like your spot is still on! And CrossFox?!?.... Next we will need separate bathrooms for them to.

• Sitka Gear