Overland 14-Nov-17
Mad Trapper 15-Nov-17
loprofile 15-Nov-17
SixLomaz 15-Nov-17
Forest bows 15-Nov-17
11-Nov-17

gunslinger's embedded Photo
Hello everyone from up here in Alberta we hope your whitetail Season is going good. Polar bear season is around the corner and it’s time again that we start thinking about booking these hunts up, most all hunts are sold out for this year except a few that we have been contacted to try to sell, these are virtually 100% success rates in the hunts and. The use of dog sleds are main means of transportation.

This is a hell of a adventure for anyone and a great hunt, the polar bear is not importable to the USA as of yet

11-Nov-17
We will talk at FNAWS Pat!!!!!

11-Nov-17
What do folks do with their trophy if they can't bring it to the USA ? Are they held somewhere and you just hope and pray the regs change ?

11-Nov-17
Yes

12-Nov-17
Yes sir your bear will of course go to the taxidermist where we will have it tanned or mounted whatever you choose to do, Most people although we are praying they change this still have dreams of hunting the polar bear and with life going by so fast now never want to not go on the adventure or experience of this just for eh fact they cannot import them, same as a few other animals on the list. And also I have a clients that used reproduction hair and claws and did the full mount thay way. Still a awsome experience

12-Nov-17
According to an sci deal I read a while back, said trump got that opened up and you could start importing them now

12-Nov-17
Bowman...That IS Not correct. That importation was for only the year they became "endangered". Nothing else is importable.

12-Nov-17
Hard to imagine they ever will be. No reason not to experience the hunt though.

12-Nov-17
I agree Grant. If it doesn't happen in this administration, it never will.

12-Nov-17

Or ya could move on up here with us and build your trophy room around a monster polar bear, hahahahhaha we are hearing rumors more and more about this becoming importable but your right cory that's for sure, we need it to happen soon,

12-Nov-17
Or, I could have him mounted, put him in your house and come visit on the weekends!

14-Nov-17
Was in taxidermist shop yesterday and he had polar bear there waiting to get sent to USA. He said still working on getting polar bears approved to ship. He said 40 polar bears are in waiting in shops in Canada.

14-Nov-17
It's looking very positive that those trophies being stored in Canada may be importable soon. Just today it was announced by SCI that elephant ivory that was being held in Zambia and Zimbabwe from 2016 onward (when there was a ban on importing to the US) is now able to be imported.

Changes are happening, and they're positive.

15-Nov-17
Agreed. We definitely are making progress. A big thank you to Mr. Zinke and the Trumps! Hopefully the big white bear is moving to the top of the list!

15-Nov-17
With the upcoming tax cuts i would think the reproduction mount option should be more in reach for the masses

15-Nov-17
How much?

15-Nov-17
Yes what is the hunt cost

• Sitka Gear