orionsbrother 12-Nov-17
Witchdoctor 12-Nov-17
BOHUNTER09 12-Nov-17
Bou'bound 12-Nov-17
BOX CALL 12-Nov-17
BOHUNTER09 12-Nov-17
scentman 15-Nov-17
11-Nov-17
So Wednesday I sat out in a cold wind. I had a cold since last weekend. Had chills Thursday night and didn't hunt Friday am . Felt a little better so I hunted Friday pm. Last night I had bad chills. Temperature this am was 104. Flu I think. So I am missing my favorite dates to hunt. Today I feel like crap all day Hope I feel better tomorrow.

11-Nov-17
When I? was a kid and duck from school I? went to grammas house because mom and dad both worked . She would make a drink of lemon hot tea and whiskey make me drink as fast as I? could then cover me with blankets sweat like pig but it worked

12-Nov-17
I hear ya... I missed all of October due to illness. My holidays are just about over so seeing as it is the two week shotgun season here in southern Ontario, I dug out the slug gun to try to get er done before returning to work next Wednesday.

12-Nov-17
That's the worst!! Rest up and get better soon. Still good days to be on stand.

12-Nov-17
Rest up and eat some homemade chicken soup.

12-Nov-17
I feel your pain, I just bailed on a turkey hunt that I was really looking forward to, the culprit: a painful, chronic cough (bronchitis)! Totally sucks, can't hunt, or even sleep when you're coughing all day and night.

12-Nov-17
Get Tamiflu! If you get it withing 48h it will shorten the duration. I always prescribe cough syrup along with Tamiflu. If you take care of yourself, 72-96h should have you out there, but if it worsens, go get a chest xray. Number one complication of flu is pneumonia, but that's typically those under 5 or over 65.

Best of luck.

John

12-Nov-17
Had a bad round with the flu a week and a half ago. It seems to be going around. Temps between 103.6 and 104.4

You might be out of commission for more than a couple of days. I gotta say it sucked. Stay in bed. Hope you shake it quickly.

12-Nov-17
Make sure to get your flu shot! Just having influenza doesn’t protect you from other strains.

12-Nov-17
Doing much better today. Fever is gone. Still have a cough. May try to get out this afternoon.

12-Nov-17
Hope you recover quickly

12-Nov-17
Getting my flu shot Monday.medicare covers it,plus I got COPD anyway.not taking any chances.

12-Nov-17
Get better soon!

12-Nov-17
Had a little relapse. Maybe tomorrow will be better

15-Nov-17
don't rush it bud, your health way more important... your family needs and wants you healthy!

• Sitka Gear