kota-man 16-Nov-17
IdyllwildArcher 16-Nov-17
gunslinger 16-Nov-17
wildwilderness 16-Nov-17
BULELK1 17-Nov-17
15-Nov-17

gunslinger's embedded Photo
gunslinger's embedded Photo
Gentlemen in tune with my introduction of myself I also in 2015 was able to complete a life long goal or harvesting the world slam of sheep with a great ram in Russia.

I was very fortunate to be able to travel to some extremely remote mountains in Pursuit of this and hunted with only the best Outfitters I thought could give me the funnest adventure available.

When I advertise any sheep hunt it is with someone I know personally or have been to the camp myself and seen the show. This year was a unbelievable year for my mountain hunters and the coming years are only going to get better, thank you and good luck guys

15-Nov-17
The most fun adventure.

15-Nov-17
I don't have a lot of desire to hunt a lot of the world's sheep besides the North American sheep, but Marco Polo sheep are so cool and I would love to hunt them. What an adventure.

Grats on your accomplishment and your good times!

15-Nov-17
Good job

15-Nov-17
Congrats on fulfilling your goal. Very noteworthy accomplishment.

16-Nov-17
"I don't have a lot of desire to hunt a lot of the world's sheep besides the North American sheep, but Marco Polo sheep are so cool and I would love to hunt them. What an adventure."

I personally think that you'd be underwhelmed with a Marco Polo sheep hunt... a backpack hunt for Dalls would be much more exciting, IMO... Unless you like driving around in jeeps and 800 yard shots :) There are other far more exciting sheep hunts in the world than the MP.

16-Nov-17
I would have to agree with Nick...you don't hear of too many MP's taken with bows

16-Nov-17
800 yards is beyond my "effective range"...Even with a rifle.

16-Nov-17
Well, I guess I'm just in love with the horns. And anything can be killed with a bow at close range.

16-Nov-17
Guys there people that have killed them with the. Bow, Archie Nesbit tom Hoffman it can be done but as you archery hunters know if takes severe dedication and unbelievable shooting and luck, in the end it’s one of the best adventures in the world.

And guys don’t take the drive around in jeeps and shoot 800 yards to heart,

this isn’t how it’s done for sure, many rams are within 300 yards and you use horses, jeeps, or even in some cases helicopter to access areas and then from there we hike, but don’t let this be your thinking of a Marco Polo hunt. It’s one of the best hunts you will ever experience in this short lifetime and it’s cjeaper than a stone, Bighorn or desert sheep

16-Nov-17
Very nice, some day I will hunt a few of those.

17-Nov-17
Very cool for you Man!

Me too on the Marco Polo Ram hunt--------->

Congrats

Good luck, Robb

• Sitka Gear