Bigbuckbob 15-Nov-17
BigOk 15-Nov-17
shawnm 15-Nov-17
Bigbuckbob 15-Nov-17
Will 15-Nov-17
shawnm 15-Nov-17
15-Nov-17
2:29 PM LIVE from Ct*
In the honey honey hole with little man.. hoping a bruiser walks by.. nice and crisp out and it's a beautiful day

15-Nov-17

shawnm's embedded Photo
shawnm's embedded Photo
Little man

15-Nov-17
Any luck Shawn ? We had a slow am. Only seen one doe and no shot. Two other in the group were able to take 4points. Look like twins.

15-Nov-17
Looks like a midget union road flagger...GL!!!

15-Nov-17
Good luck

15-Nov-17
You like that notme. No luck yet as we just got out. Magical hr is here... so we'll see

15-Nov-17
You might want to get a vest minus the reflective tape. Might spook a deer or two.

15-Nov-17
Turn it inside out

15-Nov-17
Go shawnm , go.

15-Nov-17
Or if the deer get close enough you could throw the kid at the deer with a knife..kinda like a giant nock...lol

15-Nov-17
Are you bow hunting or gun hunting?

15-Nov-17
Herd give it a break please

15-Nov-17
The new Bou....

15-Nov-17
Sorry guys I wanted to post but the phone died.. what an amazing night!!! I've been practicing a lot with Alex at home how to use a grunt call.. tonight I let him at it and he did awesome. I couldn't of sounded better myself. As the last 15 minutes rolls around I said here give it one more try.. so he did and I took the call. About one minute later I could hear something from the left.. I said to myself no way. I grabbed the call and let out a bleat and sure enough standing up on the ridge looking down on us was a beautiful buck. He was cold so I had already given him my jacket so at this point I'm in just a long sleeve shirt. With the adrenaline and cold I was shaking like a leaf. I put the range finder on him and he was exactly 50 yards out. I don't shoot that far and he was up on a ridge so I couldn't shoot regardless. I needed him to commit to the call. He stood there for about 10 minutes before the gig was up. As he took off I heard movement behind me and as I looked once again in the thicket was a large massive rack.. I'm so close but not close enough. Either way it was a success in my book and Alex had a great time..

15-Nov-17
You have to take BBB out to end his 16 year search and reset the clock.

15-Nov-17
Score

15-Nov-17
Lol.. I actually invited him on a hunt last year and he declined... there's no way with serious effort and dedication, even waiting for a mature buck, you wouldn't get an opportunity in 16 years.. I love bbb but I don't understand

15-Nov-17
Another cool deal for the little man to be there for. Congrats!!!

15-Nov-17
Nice work man. I wish I had that much action when I bring my son.

15-Nov-17
Nice work, memories he will have for a lifetime.

15-Nov-17
Herd, bowsites biggest d-bag. Shoot another deer and leave it to rot.

15-Nov-17
Shawn, you just said you didn't shoot either buck but it was a great day with your son. I think you understand me more than you'd like to admit. Thanks for sharing the details

15-Nov-17
Great hunt for you and your son, congrats

15-Nov-17
Gotcha bbb... it would still be nice to get a buck though??

15-Nov-17
No, not "A" buck,.... A mature buck :)

15-Nov-17
Awesome evening Shawn!

15-Nov-17
OK bbb you got me and I give up.. I seriously hope you get a deer I think it would be huge on this site..

• Sitka Gear