WV Mountaineer 02-Dec-17
Ole Thumper 02-Dec-17
Scrappy 02-Dec-17
orionsbrother 02-Dec-17
17-Nov-17

Scrappy's embedded Photo
Scrappy's embedded Photo

Scrappy's Link
+ multiple sexual assault attempts. I don't know how much more the poor guy can take. Video at the link, horrible phone footage but funny.

17-Nov-17
Kevin, awesome video! The whole family in my house thinks these are hilarious. I want to try decoying for them more next year. What are you using to keep your decoy scent free and are you applying any other scents to he decoy? Thanks!

17-Nov-17
I just spray him real good with scent killer as I'm putting him together. After I'm done I take a piss behind him. I feel that there has to be something there for the deer to smell. Since I have a never ending supply of my own testosterone that is what I use. When a buck is as juiced up as that guy was this morning I don't think anything would have stopped him.

17-Nov-17
That's pretty funny. He couldn't quite make up his mind if he was a fighter or a lover.

17-Nov-17
I know that naming deer is wrong.... but may i suggest "Spacey"

17-Nov-17
You really get great reactions out of yours. Maybe my own "relief" is just not attractive enough. I tried it after you mentioned it to me. Thanks for sharing these.

17-Nov-17
Kevin, that is a hoot. Had the same thing happen with my Carrylite buck decoy, but with a mule deer buck who could not tell the difference between sexes, or did not care. Paul

17-Nov-17
Thanks Scrappy, I do spray mine down liberally with scent killer. Had 5 does check him out the other day, he must be a real ladies man. :)

17-Nov-17
I think this buck made up his own rules of conduct. If he can knock the horns off it then it's a doe.

17-Nov-17
That was hilarious! what an awesome video. Im still laughing. Looks like that buck may have taken an antler or an arrow to his right side behind the ribs up high??

17-Nov-17
Gotbowaz I saw that when he walked by, didn't break the skin just took all the hair off.

17-Nov-17
LMAO ! I don’t know how you kept from laughing in the tree ! Great entertainment scrappy.

01-Dec-17
Ya I think decoys are better than corn especially to attract bucks sometimes seems unfair but fun to watch.

01-Dec-17
that right there is some cool footage!! You got some aggressive deer over there bud

01-Dec-17

Buffalo1's embedded Photo
Buffalo1's embedded Photo
This is one I recently killed in MO. When he hit the ground he never moved. DRT !!!

01-Dec-17
I know that naming deer is wrong.... but may i suggest "Spacey"

Laughing my ass off! That’s perfect.

01-Dec-17
Well, you know never. I guess that buck thought persistence would eventually pay off. Cool video

02-Dec-17
Buffalo1 you must be shooting some really heavy arrows to shoot his body plum off his legs.:)

02-Dec-17
stick n string for the win.

02-Dec-17
How do I find the first video of this? Thanks Ole thumper

02-Dec-17
Ole Thumper i brought the other thread to the top, its tittled GRAPHIC BEHEADING.

02-Dec-17
Yeah. I've been really busy and got lazy again and left my 3D target out instead of putting it away. And a buck killed my target again. I don't think that I can stitch it together with dowels again. I think I'm shelling out for a new target. Hope they're going on sale.

• Sitka Gear