TD 18-Nov-17
t-roy 19-Nov-17
Horseshoe 19-Nov-17
tradi-doerr 19-Nov-17
wifishkiller 20-Nov-17
Bigpizzaman 20-Nov-17
DL 23-Nov-17
17-Nov-17
So that post seems to have triggered a snowflake that took it down. How interesting. Was it the photo of trump holding his trophy?

17-Nov-17
Beyond being morally repugnant, there's something so psychologically broken about the desire to cowardly slaughter these majestic animals and parade them as trophies. Get your self-esteem elsewhere.

17-Nov-17
Go hang out on PETAs website .......

17-Nov-17
It was moved to the general hunting forum where it belongs. Go stop in over there Atheist.

17-Nov-17
You do realize many Countries have an overpopulation of Elephants and hunts in other Countries are used to fund anti-poaching efforts. Its called game management....

17-Nov-17

Glunt@work's embedded Photo
Kenya burning $172 Million dollars worth of ivory
Kenya burning $172 Million dollars worth of ivory
These Kenyans probably could have found a better use for that resource.
These Kenyans probably could have found a better use for that resource.
Elephant poaching and habitat loss are the threats to elephants. Those are not caused by legal hunting and legal ivory exports. Most of the elephants issues are due to African politics.

17-Nov-17
Does the OP realize that an elephant will wipe out a years worth of crops in one night? Thus the villagers without the outside $$$$$$ to hunt the elephants just poison them off to save their crops.

The moratorium on elephant hunting resulted in them almost getting wiped out! Thats right...poachers, poison etc was rampant without game management. Be informed....and careful what you wish for.

17-Nov-17
"Beyond being morally repugnant"

From where does an atheist draw moral authority?????

17-Nov-17
"...there's something so psychologically broken about the desire to cowardly slaughter these majestic animals and parade them as trophies. Get your self-esteem elsewhere."

You're being naive...

17-Nov-17
Tiger eye:

Where else...his rectum.

17-Nov-17
My guess is Pat wanted everyone to see how idiotic you are.

17-Nov-17
I eat everything I shoot. I would have to buy a walk in freezer. Or, I could make a whole village happy. Can you imagine the back straps?

17-Nov-17
Abe Froman is the sausage king of Chicago!! ;)~

17-Nov-17
Thank you swampbuck, the elephants are endangered. To kill them is nothing less than an attempt to jack up ones testosterone. Go kill a deer, a boar, a hundred coyotes, but why an elephant? Why a lion or cheetah? For a trophy? At what point do we evolve as a species and realize we can’t hunt, kill, destroy everything?

17-Nov-17
Elephants are not endangered.... Like polar bears they are listed as threatened.... or vulnerable......... Legal hunting is the only thing that will save them from poachers......

17-Nov-17
Do you even hunt Abe ???

17-Nov-17
He did it atheist, so you would cry about it. At what point do you quit your false registrations, and stop being a PHONY, FRAUD??? Looks to me like you need to worry about yourself, and not about everyone else. PHONY!

17-Nov-17
At what point do we evolve as a species and realize we can’t hunt, kill, destroy everything?

I guess when we stop having abortions.

17-Nov-17
"Do you even hunt abe?" This answer oughta be good.

17-Nov-17
Elephants are legally, morally and ethically shot & killed all the time. Obama swung his pen to ensure those successful hunters weren't allowed to bring their game home. Trump righteously STOPPED THAT tyrannical phony leftist crap.

Atheist is an anti-hunter....plain & simple. He has fully exposed himself, and clearly doesn't belong on this website.

Time to take him out once and for all, Pat.

17-Nov-17
Well now, imagine that. Our obama hero, FRAUD atheist, has ran off, again. Just like clock work. The typical Dem mind set. Stir the $hit, then get mad, when people call them out, cry and run off, all the while, doing all the work, to make themselves, look like total idiots. PRICELESS!. 8^)))

17-Nov-17
Awww. All the snowflakes are triggered. Keep crying boys. And yet here I stand

17-Nov-17
We should be able to hunt Donkeys. A lot of this bs would stop if they knew they would be hunted.

17-Nov-17
No, just irritated. Kind of like an annoying mosquito buzzing around with the same whiny pitch...

17-Nov-17
That's the way to TRY and be a man atheist. Bottom line is that you are a LYING, FRAUD. You can't stand for any kind of pressure. The only reason you came back on here, is to try and hold on to any chance of guts you think you have left. You move which ever the wind blows you. PHONY!!!

17-Nov-17
This is a first, Atheist is getting destroyed on 2 forums. It's clear you're an idiot, but wow you take it to a new level. You better tap out and go home to Momma.

18-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
Here’s what happens when a hunter shoots an elephant. Villagers for miles show to get meat to survive.

18-Nov-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
The next picture after this is just a wet spot on the dirt. Everything is taken to eat internal parts, bones are broken up and boiled. The expensive trophy fees paid go to pay for wardens to stop poachers and protect animals. Without hunters dollars wardens cannot be hired and they kill animals by the thousands. During the time the US stopped the hunting of elephants for us citizens an estimated 30,000 elephants were poached. Now here’s the real stickler. White people here in their comfy homes don’t want any animals hunted in Africa. Tribes rely on hunters to get needed food. The tribes people are thrilled to get the meat to feed their families. These animals are in their country and they have the right to be able to manage them not a bunch of people thousands of miles away. Animals like lions would not be tolerated by the native people if it not for the value of them being hunted and the dollars they bring in. So quit being a racist and wanting to deny black people in another country the right to keep from starving by stopping the killing of animals. What a lot of people here are saying in their snooty way is that Africans aren’t intelligent enough to manage their resources and white people here know better.

18-Nov-17
TROLL !!!

18-Nov-17
Hunter books an elephant hunt, 50k plus. Hunter employs ph and trackers, cooks, and maids for his safari. Part of the dollars go to towns in the area to improve the lives of the villagers, and some of the funds go into the anti poaching patrol funds. Once the elephant is down, the meat gets divided up among the villagers and the Hunter takes his tophies. Most of the countries are over populated with elephants and need to be regulated, otherwise they do tremendous damage to farmers crops and destroy native food sources. The local governments cull the herds in order to try and stabalize the numbers and poachers do a fine job of killing too. Locals look at their wildlife like you look at yours, raccoons, and other as pest. If no value is attached to the animals then they will be killed indescriminatley and what's the sense of that. When Cecil the lion was taken, local villagers were interviewed and asked about what they thought of it. The villagers were all for killing the lions, because they are viewed as pest, vermin ,nuisance. It's had been proven time and time again that hunting is a great conservation tool and helps to keep the herds in good order and the antis have no idea what the hell they are talking about. In the antis eyes if something is cute than it shouldn't be hunted, asinine. Funny how the anti hunting crowd doesnt have a problem with the thousands of babied aborted each and every year, what a joke!!

18-Nov-17
I normally ignore athiest as he is just a troll but this place would be better without his schtick.

18-Nov-17
I hate olives, they are really stupid and they suck. Skip right over them at the salad bar without hardly seein' em....

18-Nov-17
Jeff, TBM has been back a few times. Just like PaulZ/Athiest has been kicked off many times and re-registers under a new fake name and persona..... houseboat commodore, Marine Sergeant, bowhunter, etc etc.... A sad made up existence.....

He's as phony as they come and if he didn't get his meat wrapped in cellophane at the market would starve.....

19-Nov-17
We need to pray for atheist.

19-Nov-17
"Abe Froman is the sausage king of Chicago!! ;)~"

Leather jacket . . . white sweater vest . . . devastatingly handsome . . .

Now that is funny! Well done Swampbuck. Thanks for the laugh. That is exactly what I was thinking when I read this thread.

I doubt that is Aatheist his real name.

19-Nov-17
Yet another troll attempts to stir the pot! Just ignore these idiots and not let their posts here gain even a response.

20-Nov-17
Why is this guy still posting, obviously a troll

20-Nov-17

Bigpizzaman's embedded Photo
Bigpizzaman's embedded Photo
Atheist here’s one for you! Only endangered Elephant I saw in Zim was this one!

23-Nov-17
Game management by emotions not by science.

• Sitka Gear