Ucsdryder 17-Nov-17
Glunt@work 17-Nov-17
Ucsdryder 17-Nov-17
Huntcell 17-Nov-17
Franklin 18-Nov-17
Charlie Rehor 18-Nov-17
Arrowhead 18-Nov-17
17-Nov-17
Someone school me...Colorado is open sights only for muzzleloader, how is Tiffany able to use a scope on her ML when hunting the Hill ranch?

17-Nov-17
Because of where they are hunting on the hill ranch. They can make in their own rules.

17-Nov-17
Good question.

17-Nov-17
'Cause she's cute ??? Until she starts talking at least.......

17-Nov-17
Is the hunt during muzzleloader season or is she using it during rifle season?

17-Nov-17
It was during archery and ML season. They even said it was the “18th”. I figure there are different rules for LO tags? I’ve seen them do this before. Last year the husband did it because he couldn’t get it done with a bow.

17-Nov-17
"'Cause she's cute ??? Until she starts talking at least......." she is even cuter when she is talking

17-Nov-17
Agreed pat. I assumed there was something regarding LO tags and scoped ML. Just curious what the Regs were regarding it.

17-Nov-17
Hill ranch is in the Ranching for Wildlife program. They set their own seasons and any weapon legal during rifle season is ok. A scoped muzzleloader, crossbow, slug gun, bow, or hand gun, etc is legal.

17-Nov-17
There ya go! Thanks Glunt.

17-Nov-17

18-Nov-17
I met them both in Vegas...in a elevator....she is REALLY short and Lee is scrawnier than it appears on TV. Had a nice chat.

18-Nov-17
They have created their own version of the American dream. Good for them and all other American business owners.

18-Nov-17
Really, you noticed a scope. I have got to get more focused.

• Sitka Gear