Brianbowhunter 18-Nov-17
Bigbuckbob 18-Nov-17
notme 18-Nov-17
Will 18-Nov-17
Hank 19-Nov-17
Jmill 19-Nov-17
18-Nov-17
1:24 PM LIVE from Ct*
Afternoon shift..winds have deffinetly picked up..light on/off rain temps dropping..GL to all

18-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

18-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Its official

18-Nov-17
Good luck today!!!

18-Nov-17
GL Notme. BBB just reminded me about the dump so that’s where I just was exciting.

18-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

18-Nov-17

18-Nov-17
Goodluck!

18-Nov-17
Are you eating egg rolls on stand

18-Nov-17
Dude I’m with Paul r those egg rolls inquiring minds wanna know dude

18-Nov-17
I think that's what the deer are eating.

18-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo
Ya thems be egg rolls..lol..i was freezing before, couldnt stop shaking so i went for 2large won ton soup..it felt soooo good..enough of that.

The wind picked up and started to rain on/off with the temps dropping a bit..around 2:30 these 2 does came in..the bigger one was a little skidish and kept looking behind me, the other one came right in..i watched them for a good 1/2 hr figure a buck would come in..they kept looking behind them from the way they came in..i just happen to look to my 9 and there was another doe at 25yrds feeding by a tree..i thought about taking her..i kept running it im my mind.figured if no bucks show in 10mins and my seasons pretty much over when i get my knee surgery ill take her..she was headed towards a cherry tree head down feeding away..i was sitting with the bow in front of my face ,release hooked up ready to go..she was slight 1/4away..just 2 more steps and her heads behind the tree..i look over at the other 2and their content eating away..look back,2nd step,head hidden..125gr slick trick magnum did its deed..she mule kicked ,trotted away then walked 70yrds...just standing there tail wagging..the other 2 ran in her direction but kinda hung out with her..she finally did the ozzy and dropped..the othe 2 just kinda hung out and 1bedded close to her..by now its raining more steady.after i finished my smoke i decided to go get her..when walking up to here i jump a doe..im thinking ,did i git shot her? I went into panic mode,she headed for the thick stuff in the swamp..Then i realize it was the other bedded doe..im trying to work fast now cause its more steadily raining..it feels good though..out the corner of my eye i catch movement..f#$kin coyote!! Now i really have to work..as i reach up to cut the wind pipe i feel coldness on my thumb..oh crap!!damn it i cut my thumb at the knuckle..i take off the glove,cant tell if its mine or hers so like an idiot i taste it..mine!!!..i had about a 300yrd drag to get her to where i could leave her to get my truck..my knees killing me,feels like its going to expplode!!..she'll feed good

18-Nov-17

notme's embedded Photo
notme's embedded Photo

18-Nov-17

SWK's Link

18-Nov-17
Nice congrats! You sure have crazy stories lol

18-Nov-17
Well done enjoy your day !

18-Nov-17
You know that their easier to walk when they are on their feet. Tasty vittles to enjoy while recuperating, strong work

18-Nov-17
nice job!

18-Nov-17
Yes awesome!!!! This is the first deer you shared with bowsite since I became a member.. good for you. Your hard work has paid off!!! Nice doe and congrats!!!

18-Nov-17
Good deal

18-Nov-17
Congrats!! Good luck with your surgery/recovery

18-Nov-17
Nice job buddy I don’t blame u I’m taking first one I see to put venison in freezer I’ll hunt most of the week make sure u keep checking in what sucks is we won’t be out there late Dec doing the old bobble head in a tree with the ice dripping off us and dude u better jump on my live hunt with the damn elf I need his good luck

18-Nov-17
I just got back. Congrats!!!!!!

18-Nov-17
Congrats!!

Hope your surgery goes well and you recover quick.

18-Nov-17
Congrats!!

18-Nov-17
Sweet she has a leash!

18-Nov-17
Not me, congrats buddy! Smart move filling the freezer before you get cut off at the knees. Hope the surgery goes well.

18-Nov-17
Thanks guys..i knooow its a doe,eh what ever..i was gonna pass knowing that there are some monsters in there but given the circustance its meat .my niece asked me if she can put it on her bed with the other stuffed deer and said it was soooo cute...go away kid..lol

HS you got it bud.!!! Ill crawl out to the blind if i have to..nothing like wondering if your eye balls can get frostbite...lol

18-Nov-17
Congrats Notme! Enjoy the vittles bud!

19-Nov-17
Awesome hunt, great story. Nice shooting and good luck with the knee

19-Nov-17
Congrats notme. Good story. Thanks for inviting us in. Between you, Shawn, and six, the live hunts have been awesome the past few days. My season is over due to circumstances out of my control, so I will live through all of you. Good luck

• Sitka Gear