Moons22 21-Nov-17
kakiat kid 21-Nov-17
Jimbo 21-Nov-17
Tazman 21-Nov-17
20-Nov-17
7:15 AM LIVE from Ma*

drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo
drslyr's MOBILE embedded Photo

2 massholes back at it in NY GUN. Back in the point stand overlooking a community scrape. Snowed last night. According to trail cam pics shoulda seen sumtin by now. Maybe they know I’m here. Wind perfect for this stand

20-Nov-17
GL!

20-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Sunrise in the glorious deer huntin woodz

20-Nov-17
9:06 just saw huge buck come up out of the drainage. Massive animal even at 500 yds. Can only hope he works his way my way. 8 or a ten I think it’s the one I saw fighting last wk

20-Nov-17
Good luck man ! Hopefully he comes in for a close up visit .

20-Nov-17
Watching your success from work, get 'er done!

20-Nov-17
Good luck bud! hope he steers your way to check the scrape...

20-Nov-17
Good luck guys I’m off to my gd safety meeting .

20-Nov-17
Paul I know what those are all about. A 2 hour conference call on the phone!

20-Nov-17
Yet another scintillating live hunt from the Northeast..............

20-Nov-17
I'm thinking John's lack of posts for a few hours may be a good sign.

20-Nov-17
They can’t all be as exciting as I sprained my ankle so I left my doe to rot.

20-Nov-17
At least I finish my live hunts. I am just now able to hobble along ok enough to go in the woods. I went to look for the doe yesterday, and she is not on the property. Must have made it across the road, and I cannot go there.

20-Nov-17
Lmao Spike, thanks for that. I was hoping someone would say it lol

20-Nov-17
You shot it like two weeks ago. Coyote food by now

20-Nov-17
Johns hunt ended with no deer killed. He saw in person what Steuben county is famous for. A true NY giant monster. He had several chances at smaller bucks and opted to pass them. He may be at the point in his life where he has shot so many that it’s time for the challenge of the mature animals or maybe not . Probably depends on the day and the mood. His hunting time is running out. He had major disc surgery a yr ago. He had to leave his 9 day bowhunt after 4 days due to total loss of use of his right arm. His health improved enough to try a rifle hunt after massive amounts of drugs. He had to cut his rifle hunt short to see the neurosurgeon tomorrow. He has already been told more major surgery is probably in the near future. Let’s all hope things turn out well for this ol man tree buck ninjA warrior.

21-Nov-17
Wow herdmanager you need to get a life. Always complaining or talking shit on someone. GTFOH with that. Its not needed. "Atleast i finish my live hunt". Good for you. Is this your live hunt. Didnt think so. Have a nice day douche bag. Sorry drslyr for this post. Im sick of this dickhead. Acting like his dont stink. Goodluck on future hunts.

21-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
Saw these in town.

21-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo
More

21-Nov-17
Is that guy driving around with his tailgate open like that?

21-Nov-17
show off

21-Nov-17
Yes he is. Guys its kinda weird to go hunting In far western NY. Its like going back in time. These are salt of the earth hard working people. Lotsa farmers. Down home friendly folks that will say hi to ya walking down the street. Its strange not to have to hide being a hunter. Church suppers, socials etc. Believe it or not hunters are respected out there. You don't come out of the woods and find your tires slashed cuz your a murderous animal Bambi killer. Many of these people are dirt poor but land rich. We have seen buildings and said nobody can be living there. Then drive by later and theres 2 kids playing in the yard. I'm from western ma and grew up when hunting was still given a little respect but I saw it change for the worse over the years. I smile every time I read about you eastern guys being pissed off about leaf blowers and lawnmowers. I was fortunate to have a friend with family connections to western NY...... Get this the cabin and small land we bought was loaned to us every yr. for 15yrs. before we bought it on a handshake only. Boys just leave it the way you found it. We always left it better,Much better. I love that way of life. Its hard but people have respect for each other somethings thats starting to become very rare. Do you know I can leave a tree stand trail camera or my car with the keys in the ignition and surprise its still all there weeks or even months later. We never lock the camp unless are leaving for the winter. I may have to retire there. thanks for reading an ol mans ramble.

21-Nov-17

drslyr's embedded Photo
drslyr's embedded Photo

21-Nov-17
Awesome drslyr that's how not should be. Beautiful camp. Enjoy it man

21-Nov-17
Looks great...good for you drslyr. Good luck.

21-Nov-17
The camp looks better with every new photo... nice work, John. And, good luck with your doc... hope all goes well for you. Thanks for sharing your hunts with us.

21-Nov-17
Camp looks awesome!!

• Sitka Gear