Garrett 28-Nov-17
26-Nov-17

IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
IdyllwildArcher's embedded Photo
You may not be the only one...

26-Nov-17
Eastern Texas

26-Nov-17
Sorry Ike, no way is that East Texas, and that pic has been floating around the net for about ten years now. I've seen that pic before it was resized, and the terrain looked like South Texas if it's Texas at all.

26-Nov-17
that looks like an extra large cat.

26-Nov-17
Southeast Texas, Jacksonville, is what I was told. I'm surprised, I haven't seen it before.

26-Nov-17
This was initially circulated by Sito. ;)

26-Nov-17
I live 12 miles from Jacksonville Ike, and while there have been transient sightings of big cats in ETexas, they are certainly not a normal occurrence. The thing we have most of here is pine trees and meth heads. I first saw that pic from a friend of mine that got it in an email. A Game Warden who kinda watched over his lease sent it to him and said it was on one of my friend's game cams. It was sent as a joke because my friend certainly knew it wasn't from his cam. Since then, I've seen it several times. In fact, another friend texted it to me last week. I told him that damn lion has to be worn out by now dragging that same deer around for ten years ! :-)

27-Nov-17
That picture has been credited as being in about 10-states. The deer died of CWD in WY. It was then sent to Texas. The cat came from a zoo in Ohio. The feeder came from Alabama. They all met in a store in called the great Photo Shop.

27-Nov-17
That picture has been around since Al gore invented the internet

27-Nov-17
Still a cool pic.....

28-Nov-17
Smart Lion.

28-Nov-17
Bet it was a high fence hunt too!!

28-Nov-17
Nice pic Ike. Thanks for posting.

28-Nov-17
“Southeast Texas, Jacksonville, is what I was told. ”

Careful there, Ike - you can get told all kinds of stuff on the Internet! LOL

I can’t see how that cat could possibly be holding that deer. Just looks faked....

28-Nov-17
Even the lions cant kill a deer in texas without a corn feeder!

28-Nov-17
Western Kansas. Photo was take on sitO's camera and feeder. Private message him for more details!

• Sitka Gear