spike buck 28-Nov-17
stp2 28-Nov-17
HDE 28-Nov-17
Nick Muche 29-Nov-17
Nick Muche 29-Nov-17
HDE 29-Nov-17
28-Nov-17

Fulldraw1972's Link
I wonder if this bill will pass. I like the idea. Sure wish Mn would follow there neighbors actions.

28-Nov-17
Would certainly be a benefit for us.

28-Nov-17
YES! ilike the approach, hopefully it will force the feds to allow management.

28-Nov-17
The lunacy of the federal machine, in all facets, is driving states to do their own thing to protect themselves from the harmful policies. I like it

28-Nov-17
Fulldraw, many wolves from Mn are shot or trapped legally in NW Ontario. One shot on Eagle Lake had a collar from Mn.

28-Nov-17
Glad to hear Spike buck. Maybe the Mn guys need to do an ol wolf drive to push more over to our neighbors to the north.

28-Nov-17
We depleted our wolves from one area here through legal hunting and trapping. I actually enjoy hunting wolves so do send us a few more.

28-Nov-17
If Obama was still in office I'm not sure this would be a consideration. IMO, from what I remember of his politics, he would threaten to withhold all other forms of federal funding to any state that didn't follow his agenda.

28-Nov-17
Disband the clutter of the USFW and be done with it...

29-Nov-17
It isn't going to pass, but was worth a try... I hope it does though, that state has been hit hard by the wolves and their current season/tag/price structure is not good enough to ever control the population.

29-Nov-17
I hope it does, but even when it does I bet it'll be tied up in court for a long time (that's kind of what I was getting at).

29-Nov-17
...and a legislative body can overthrow a federal judges order...

This is the problem we face today with [federal] courts. They take it upon themselves to legislate from the bench when they do not have that authority. The only time a fed judge can put the stops on something is when they can write an opinion based on the sound practice of law and that opinion they write speaks to the constitutionality of that something.

• Sitka Gear