Jim in PA 11-Jan-18
Zackman 11-Jan-18
Bigpizzaman 11-Jan-18
Mark Watkins 11-Jan-18
deerhaven 11-Jan-18
Zackman 11-Jan-18
bigeasygator 13-Jan-18
01-Dec-17
Great organization, great cause and great people!!!

Who is coming this year?!

Mark

01-Dec-17
In.

Arriving mid day Thursday-Sunday

Mark

01-Dec-17
Thursday at 1ETA. I suspect a cold beverage will be waiting.

01-Dec-17
I guess I’ll come check it out this year. I’ve heard good things about the Sheep Show

01-Dec-17
Rumor has it Zack never left last year's show!

01-Dec-17
In for Friday and Saturday......driving up from another AZ Coues deer hunt.....unknown ETA.

01-Dec-17
I'll be there since Zack is loaning me his corporate jet to fly me home!

01-Dec-17
I’ll be there. Arriving Friday with my bride. My first one and really looking forward to it!

01-Dec-17
I'll be there! We got a crew coming with us! ????

01-Dec-17

Highllainsdrifter's embedded Photo
I won’t be attending but I thought I would share a sheep I shot in 482-20 in Montana this fall and a big one shot in 680 on the north side of the river

01-Dec-17

The one out of area 680. Green score 208” ?

01-Dec-17

This was in 482-20 on sept 21 Governors cup tag and green scored over 200”

01-Dec-17
Lee,

You get a few blue cans in you and I am going to see if I can get you to write a big check!

01-Dec-17
I'll be there, of course, as I live here.

For anyone who's coming and is interested, I have a few seats still available at my table for the Wednesday, Thursday, and Saturday night banquets. I'm 'sold out' on Friday.

I love to meet Bowsiters, so let me know if you'd like to join us.

Kyle

01-Dec-17
Incredible Rams!

Congrats to the hunters!

Mark

01-Dec-17
You boys have fun and don't let Zack talk you into too many brewski's.

01-Dec-17
Man, those are some amazing rams. Congrats to all...

01-Dec-17

Adventurewriter's embedded Photo
I am going to be there with my Bronzes.. Schnack Creative. Come say hi i finished a really cool ram piece .......a vintage hunter is hanging off a cliff trying to lasso a big ram that has crashed and hung up on some rocks..........

01-Dec-17

01-Dec-17

01-Dec-17
Kyle, my father and I are planning to come in for the show. I may be interested in 2 seats for Saturday. PM me, please.

02-Dec-17
I'll be there! Arriving Friday around noon.

02-Dec-17
Coming as well!!

02-Dec-17
I’m in again!! We have a few sheep to drink to thanks to DEMO-Bowhunter and Zackman!

02-Dec-17
Gonna try to make it

08-Jan-18
My father and I met Adventurewriter at DSC this past week. I walked by his booth and saw the ram bronze and introduced myself. It's pretty cool and hope he made a lot more for Sheep Show, as I am sure others will be excited about the unique piece. My father bought a bronze from him that is his rendition of Friedrich Wilhelm Kuhnert's "The Man Eater" painting. It's a very unique piece.

He has some other cool ideas for future pieces. Go by and meet him at the show.

08-Jan-18
I'll be making it for the first time this year. Looking forward to it. Arrive late Thursday night.

08-Jan-18
I cannot make it this year and am way bummed out about it. It is a great weekend with great people and as solid a mission as you will find! I will be back next year and for the foreseeable future. If you need a seat take Kyle up on his offer...Great guy and a great group...have fun, and i'll, be thinking of it!

10-Jan-18
KS Cowboy...meeting you and your dad was a pleasure...and it is clear that piece is going to have a good home.....love your dads passion and energy...he knew as much about "The Maneater" as I did and its my favorite all time piece of Sporting Art. I got them to scramble and finish another one for the up coming shows...

Got three "Cliff Hanger" deliveries to make at the sheep show.... anybody I don't already know person to person for sure stop by cool to see people you have seen online for years in person....

10-Jan-18
I’ll be there, helping with the Backpack Race on Thursday. Looking forward to it.

11-Jan-18
I was busy chasing ibex in Spain and missed this thread first time around. We will be at the show like always. Hope to see you guys and catch up over a cold one. It sure is great to have a place to meet up on the off P&Y years and tell stories.

Less than a week away I am getting excited!!!!!

11-Jan-18
Haven't missed one since 2001 and I am not about to miss one now!

11-Jan-18
See you there Mike! I agree that Sheep Show offers a great opportunity to get together with guys on off P&Y Years. Depending on the company, sometimes it seems like it might be too often!!!

11-Jan-18
Hey Hey Zack that’s not what you tell me in person!!!! Lol

11-Jan-18
Mike, Great to hear!

We look forward to catching up with you! However, we are most interested in talking to your wife as she is the real killer in the family!! LOL!

Mark

11-Jan-18
Its going to be fun guys!!!!!

Mark you are so right. I will have to do a thread for her like Zack's. Those two don't quit killing long enough to get the time to write something up!! LOL!

Mike

11-Jan-18
Tim,

You know I’m a liar!!!

13-Jan-18
Everything’s booked. In Friday afternoon, out Sunday. This Show will be one for the ages, particularly after I win a sheep hunt at the <1 club banquet and one at the life member breakfast!!

• Sitka Gear