Bowriter 02-Dec-17
bumpinblaze4x4 02-Dec-17
stagetek 02-Dec-17
TODDY 02-Dec-17
Bowriter 03-Dec-17
Witchdoctor 03-Dec-17
Kodiak 03-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
We have to wear orange (camo orange is legal) during gun season. I’m looking for a camo orange vest that is: -quiet -roomy zippered pockets -hopefully burrs don’t stick to it -a game bag (but not necessary) in back that is quiet. -quality zippers

Do you know of a camo orange vest that comes close?

02-Dec-17
Unicorn

02-Dec-17
I would look at Game Hide. Even a game bird vest. My Game Hide vest won't meet WI blaze requirements though. When I got mine, I think they did offer a blaze version. Mine has just some orange parts.

I don't know where you hunt but a orange camo vest does not meet WI blaze orange requirements. WI requires 50% above the waist. Orange camo I've seen is 50/50 at best, then if you consider arms it won't cut it.

02-Dec-17
Don't know if you can find one, mine is an ASAT knit with pockets and zipper. Super quiet but don't know if they still make it. Mine is almost 30-yards old, still wear it.

02-Dec-17
Day One camo will make you one just like you are looking for.

02-Dec-17
I have a fleece one that I found years ago. It's quiet and is nonreflective. I should have bought a half dozen of them!

02-Dec-17
Go with Day One- Gary makes a superb product. I believe he made the ASAT ones,years ago.

02-Dec-17
I'm not sure about your requirements but it drives me nuts that here in Illinois it has to be solid blaze orange and orange camo does not suffice. I think the minor breakup in the orange camo offers some enhanced concealment over the solid blaze orange.

02-Dec-17
I have one from Game Hide, and another from Gander Mtn. Both are excellent. I know Gander is not around any longer, but if you don't like what Game Hide has to offer, check Cabelas.

02-Dec-17
Same rules in MN also. I just use my regular camo clothes and put a lightweight $5 orange vest over the top. Hat too of course. I think I picked it up at Wal-Mart and it is quiet enough. No sense spending a lot of $ for such a short period of time hunting. My $.02. TODDY

03-Dec-17

Bowriter's embedded Photo
Bowriter's embedded Photo
Pretty sure this is a product from Day One, many years ago. Has served me well.

03-Dec-17
Cabela’s brand. I have a Camo and solid. Quiet, quality, all the pockets and a game bag. Close to perfect.

03-Dec-17
I do the same thing as Toddy, cheap Walmart crap over my regular camo. Works just fine.

• Sitka Gear