oldgoat 03-Dec-17
Bowriter 03-Dec-17
Arrowhead 05-Dec-17
Arrowhead 05-Dec-17
PA-R 06-Dec-17
drycreek 06-Dec-17
Arrowhead 06-Dec-17
02-Dec-17
Was planning to hunt this afternoon. It is about seventy-something and the guy next door is mowing his lawn in shorts. This is December??? It was 31, when I got out of the truck, yesterday morning.

02-Dec-17
I closed my pool up if i knew it was gonna be this warm i shoulda left her open

02-Dec-17
Sounds like a solution is arriving soon, direct from the North Pole.

02-Dec-17
60 degrees in south east illinois today. I'm bow hunting through the second shot gun season. 20 turkeys at 50 yds didn't seem to mind the blaze orange

02-Dec-17
I want to go duck hunting but the next duck split does not open until Dec 16. I know what is going to happen, warm now and then by the 16th , ever thing will freeze up and ducks will have gone by and south.

02-Dec-17
In virginia where I hunt it will be in the low 20's the second half of the week.

02-Dec-17
Yep, may be dang near freezing here next week ! :-)

02-Dec-17
Opening day of gun season here in Iowa. Up in the 50's ....just a beautiful day and the guns are ablazin!

02-Dec-17
Still got an Iowa tag in my pocket, but will wait for some serious cold weather after Christmas to Jan 10 before I try again. And hunt over crops.

03-Dec-17
Was 80 something last Monday here in Colorado where I was hunting, about roasted in my Muck Boots!

03-Dec-17
Right now, 3:44 a.m., it is 38 with a moon you can read by. I'm going in a couple hours and then we have warm and windy forecast for a couple days. Wed-Fri. should be great. Now, all I need is a doe to walk by. All I have been seeing is young bucks. I'm heading to AL for a few days between Christmas and New Year, if it is cold, it can be great with the chase phase of the first rut, just starting. If it is warm, I'll load the cooler with bream fillets. I am an equal opportunity outdoorsman.

05-Dec-17

05-Dec-17
Come on down John. If it's too hot bring your shotgun and go on a "Skeeter Hunt". We got em as big as birds here.

06-Dec-17
We just finish hauling soybeans today, no more hauling until Jan. 18, will sure do lots of hunting, weather turning colder, should be some better hunting,, been very warm, good luck to all.

06-Dec-17

drycreek's embedded Photo
drycreek's embedded Photo
Yep, it's dang near Christmas. My wife made a Christmas tree spinach/cheese bread stick thingy tonight, and I thought it was an arrowhead. I guess I just can't get my mind right.....

06-Dec-17
drycreek, Good Eye!

• Sitka Gear