Contributors to this thread:
ChasingFAHL 03-Dec-17
Halibutman 03-Dec-17
ChasingFAHL 04-Dec-17
kota-man 04-Dec-17
elk yinzer 04-Dec-17
ChasingFAHL 04-Dec-17
03-Dec-17
Can you do this? I have a crew cab and love the versatility of the bag but would like a dedicated bag with more space as well.

03-Dec-17
Yep. I have a 7500 sack and a Crew Cab. Both for the NICE frame. You can absolutely change out the pack.

04-Dec-17
Are there still bags being made that fit the nice frame?

04-Dec-17
I think that would be the challenge. It was hard enough to find bags when the NICE was their main frame. Can't imagine where you'd find one now that the Guide Light Frame is the latest/greatest. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I don't think the new bags fit the nice frame? AND I don't think they are currently selling just the bag as an option.

04-Dec-17
Not 100% sure on this but MR still makes the military line on the Nice frame, and I think the 6500 bag may fit on the civilian frame.

But to answer your question, yes you can certainly swap them out, but for the hunting line you'll need to look to the used market as the bags from the new frame won't fit. I have the crewcab and the metcalf and both have their uses. Rokslide is a good source for used bags if you keep an eye on the classifieds there.

04-Dec-17
Perfect. Thanks for the advice guys!

• Sitka Gear