PECO 06-Dec-17
PECO 06-Dec-17
Bou'bound 06-Dec-17
IKE220 06-Dec-17
JasonInIowa 06-Dec-17
BOX CALL 06-Dec-17
White Falcon 06-Dec-17
05-Dec-17
Is martin archery still in business.wanting to find a catalog,but all that's on google is an announcement coming out in 2018.trying to find a martin hat and a couple patches.

05-Dec-17
The best part of that company was their mascot.

05-Dec-17
It's nothing but a name now. The new bows will just be Dartons with the Martin name. Best bet would be ebay for something like that. It's been years since they produced anything of quality. The Martin story reminds me of the Howard Johnson hotel chain. A new generation takes over and asks what can the company do for me instead of what can I do for the company.

06-Dec-17
Got two cougar magnums and two cougar 11 compounds.guess there vintage collectors now.they still git it done tho.

06-Dec-17
Their mascot? Do you mean that pro shooter Laura? I would have to agree with you on that ;)

06-Dec-17
My wife shoots a Martin Leopard, kills deer with it. It was a great first bow and did not cost a fortune.

06-Dec-17
yeah that mascot

06-Dec-17
10 4 on the mascot!! Pure eye candy, first thing I looked at when I got a bow magazine.

06-Dec-17
Pat I agree, since I have been looking at different bows it was time for a handle change

-formerly Martin Man

06-Dec-17

BOX CALL's embedded Photo
BOX CALL's embedded Photo
Well,since martin has went belly up,and I enjoy shooting martins,and I can't find the hat I want for summer shooting,I broke down and made my own.made in U.S.A,by a veteran.

06-Dec-17
I know that guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Sitka Gear