Kodiak 07-Dec-17
Kodiak 07-Dec-17
APauls 07-Dec-17
Cheesehead Mike 07-Dec-17
hogthief 07-Dec-17
RJ Hunt 07-Dec-17
Mpdh 07-Dec-17
06-Dec-17
I have at least 16-18 Wasp Boss SST 3 blade broad heads and love them. I have about 6-7 that I've used to actually shoot into my foam target and they need re-sharpening so I can use them for hunting. None are actually damaged just dull. I would like to know from persons who own Wasp Boss SST's and have successfully re-sharpened the chisel points what they use to do it and how they do it. Thanks, Art.

06-Dec-17
If it's the same point as the Wasp Hammer, I sharpen mine with a diamond sharpener. The flat kind that looks like a butterfly knife.

06-Dec-17
I`m sorry but if you don`t know how to resharpen that head then maybe you shouldn`t be in the woods at all....let alone flinging arrows at deer.

06-Dec-17
I think a belt sander would work fine.

06-Dec-17
Diamond sharpener works fine

07-Dec-17
Franklin, its posts exactly like yours that make people not want to post a question. How rude can you be? It is great that you are so elite when it comes to sharpening broadheads, why don't you share some of that high and mighty knowledge with Darton so he can be better?

Are we a community of like minded individuals trying to help one another grow in something that we love or are we just here to bash people that ask legitimate questions? You should be ashamed of yourself. Garbage.

07-Dec-17
I read the OP's question as specifically asking how to sharpen the chisel point. I could be wrong I guess, not likely though...lol.

Yeah, Franklin that was pretty bush league.

07-Dec-17

Kodiak  's embedded Photo
Kodiak  's embedded Photo

07-Dec-17
Don't worry about Franklin he's crashed a number of threads lately with his positive uplifting attitude.

07-Dec-17
I sharpen mine with a little flat file.

07-Dec-17
I shoot old WASP SST's. I dedicate 6 of them for practice and never sharpen them. My "hunters" don't get shot enough to need sharpening. My WASP's group better than my field points. I love them.

07-Dec-17
If they are similar to a muzzy chisel point I remove the blades and pull backwards on a flat diamond stone with a light pressure til they get a good sharp point again. Doesn’t take much. Lay the chisel flat on the stone when you do it. Don’t mind franklin. This is the third thread in a day he has been short on. May be a rough day. We all have em.

07-Dec-17
Nobody knows how to do anything until they are either taught, or learn by trial and error. I think that’s why he was asking the question. He wants to know how.

• Sitka Gear