IdyllwildArcher 07-Dec-17
Jaquomo 07-Dec-17
drycreek 07-Dec-17
Bowfreak 07-Dec-17
Mt. man 07-Dec-17
snapcrackpop 07-Dec-17
Owl 07-Dec-17
07-Dec-17
Ok I just received an email from someone at Liberty (no name attached to the email) saying that hunting and mountain biking are NOT considered hazardous hobbies. Text below. I called again and spoke with yet another CSR who checked and confirmed that they are NOT considered hazardous under the guideline. So I guess I'm going back on the train and will see where it goes...

Ace, thanks for the input on your positive experiences. Good thing I didn't open that pack of smokes yet!

07-Dec-17
"Louis, Mountain biking and hunting is not considered a hazardous hobby, however, things like bungee jumping, skydiving, parasailing, rock climbing, etc. If you get injured doing these things, it would not be eligible for sharing."

07-Dec-17
That's good to hear. Driving on a 2-lane highway are more dangerous than bowhunting.

07-Dec-17
Randy Ulmer's injuries from his ultralight crash while scouting probably wouldn't have been covered. Me, I scout on the ground and on the computer. Safer that way.......

07-Dec-17
Hell Ike, driving on any highway is more dangerous than bowhunting.

07-Dec-17
That is good news Lou. Sounds like a significant savings for you.

07-Dec-17
Glad it worked out for you.

07-Dec-17
YEA! We use the: ChristianHealthcareMinistries.org plan and are very happy. $150 per adult, $150 for all the kids. $450 for the 4 of us per month with a $500 deductible/threshold and one free month of membership for every family/person we refer. Already reimbursed once for a medical claim and 2 premiums for referrals.

07-Dec-17
Shopping from the center aisles of the grocery store is more hazardous than bowhunting. This world is so irrational.

• Sitka Gear