Ollie 11-Dec-17
Hunts_with_stick 11-Dec-17
DL 11-Dec-17
Empty Freezer 11-Dec-17
DL 11-Dec-17
10-Dec-17

DL's embedded Photo
DL's embedded Photo
The picture isn’t fancy but this is a Desert Ram tenderloin. I figured maybe it would be like mutton. A strong flavored sheep taste. Well there wasn’t any strong flavor at all. It was excellent. I was going to keep the ribs but they said there wasn’t enough meat on them. Now I wish I had kept them. I will savor every tid bit of this animal and lick the bones clean. Now I see why people hunted them to near extinction.

11-Dec-17

Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Nick Muche's embedded Photo
Hard to beat sheep meat! I can't wait to get back home to eat some more of it!

11-Dec-17
Damn!!

You guys got me hungry!

Good luck, Robb

11-Dec-17
Some of the best meat on earth!

11-Dec-17
I used to give a lot of moose and caribou to friends but the wife said if they wanted to try sheep then they needed to come to dinner.

11-Dec-17
Yes Sir!

11-Dec-17
Looks delicious, I am hopeful that I can taste it one day.

11-Dec-17
It’s the taste of success. Sheep is my favorite, I think because of the effort ..... it’s extra special

11-Dec-17
Glad you like it. That's some pretty darn expensive mutton to chew on!

11-Dec-17
Best meat I ever ate! It was so good we didn't share it with the young kids at the time. Just my wife and I ate all of it.

11-Dec-17
Ollie I used to raise sheep and have eaten a lot of lamb and mutton. Raven ate an old Barbados Ram I shot. This tastes nothing like anything even the mildest lamb.

11-Dec-17
How did you cook that fine piece of meat?

11-Dec-17
Dredged in flour, fried in olive oil, salt. Even my son said I can’t describe what it compares to because it is so mild flavored

• Sitka Gear