mattandersen 12-Dec-17
Buck Watcher 12-Dec-17
loprofile 12-Dec-17
beckerbulldog 13-Dec-17
JL 13-Dec-17
wkochevar 13-Dec-17
beckerbulldog 13-Dec-17
11-Dec-17
Can anyone recommend a quality hard/soft bow case that will allow me to keep my quiver on my bow if desired? My current case I have to take the quiver off and stash each arrow in the arrow holders...its a pain during bow season. There are many options online but want to be sure. Thanks!

11-Dec-17

beckerbulldog's Link
Lakewood bow case - love mine

11-Dec-17
Lakewood!

11-Dec-17
If you've got a tightspot quiver then it should go in most cases. I know mine goes in my cheap Plano. Maybe you can spend on a quiver instead of a case :)

12-Dec-17
Dang you guys have some expensive taste! haha Thanks though, looks like what I'm looking for.

12-Dec-17

Buck Watcher's Link
I have a Plano SE (Item # 1010635) that fits my bow with the quiver full of arrows still attached. Last winter/spring Wally World had them clearance for $20.....I got 2. I wouldn't use it for airline travel but it's perfect to strap to the back of my ATV or put in the back pickup.

12-Dec-17
Lakewood.

13-Dec-17
What I like most about my Lakewood case is that you take your bow in and out from the top. I had a plano case for years and it worked well but it seemed to take up so much space when you took your bow in and out. With the Lakewood case just flip open the top and pull your bow out. Fabulous case, yes it's expensive but what isn't these days.

13-Dec-17
I've been looking around for a similar case like the Lakewood but opens on the side instead of the top. Haven't located one yet. I might end up making something. I made a soft desert camo gun case. I'm in one of those unfortunate states that require you to keep your bow in a case while in the vehicle. I keep the bow on the back seat of the F-150 and a side opening makes getting the bow in/out of the case alot easier and less bumping the rest and sight.

13-Dec-17
Are those Lakewood cases airline approved and lockable?

13-Dec-17
On their web site it says they're lockable and TSA Compliant .

• Sitka Gear