Kurt 21-Dec-17
bighornram 22-Dec-17
sticksender 22-Dec-17
KyleSS 22-Dec-17
StickFlicker 22-Dec-17
Kurt 23-Dec-17
bighornram 30-Dec-17
19-Dec-17
The WY chapter of the Wild Sheep Foundation is raffling a Dall sheep hunt in the NWT with Ravens Throat outfitters. The outfit is run by Griz Turner formerly of Cody WY. All proceeds from the sale of these tickets will go into our long term Conservation fund. The proceeds of this fund are used to fund sheep projects here in WY and in other areas in cooperation with other state chapters. Information on this raffle and the conservation fund it will go to can be found on our website http://www.wyomingwildsheep.org/. Tickets are $100 each and we will sell 500. If you are going to Reno stop by our booth [835] next to the WY G&F to visit and pick up some tickets. We are an all volunteer board and have put over 1.1 million dollars on the ground for sheep related projects. If you have further questions pm me here or go to the website for my contact info, Kurt Eisenach Pres.WY WSF.

20-Dec-17
Can this hunt be done with a bow?

20-Dec-17
Hey, I’ll get this party started!

I just bought my ticket .

I love Wyoming, their sheep , and their sheep hunters !

Might be the friendliest state in the nation for the non resident sheep hunter.

If you love sheep , buy yourself a Christmas present or maybe buy a hunting buddy one .

21-Dec-17
If I’m not mistaken, Raven is the old Stan Simpson Ram’s Head area ant they were well known as an excellent archery area ala George Harms and good old Ttt Thomas. Sure miss Tom; too bad there are so many on this sight so much more “knowledgeable” than ttt...insert HUGE eye roll...

21-Dec-17
Shrew, You are mistaken......Ram's Head became Canol Outfitters about a year ago. Glenda Groat managed the area for Canol in '17. At least 3 of us got archery Dall sheep there this past season.

Raven's Throat is now owned by Griz Turner who acquired it from Dave Dutchik, (formerly called Redstone Trophy Outfitters) in 2017.

21-Dec-17
Ahhh, 10-4 Kurt. Lots of turnover up there lately thanks for the correction.

21-Dec-17
There sure are great bowhunting opportunities in the Mackenzie Mts, no matter who are the outfitters! Bet Griz Turner would let the hunt winner bowhunt, as he had no issue taking bowhunters when I talked to him at the Sheep Show a year ago. That said it would be best to talk to him directly!

22-Dec-17

bighornram's Link
The hunt with Ravens Throat can be archery or rifle. On our website you will find a poster outlining the winners additional costs. You will also find a recommendation letter and picture from one of the hunters from 2017. Please spread this around and help us raise funds for Sheep conservation here in WY and around the west. We are a 501c3 nonprofit. Buy 5 as a tax deduction and xmas gift to yourself. Can't seem to get this site to let me post more pics or the poster. http://www.wyomingwildsheep.org/

22-Dec-17
Here are a couple of bowsiter's stories on their archery hunts for sheep in that outfitting area.

There's some great caribou hunting available in that area too.

--- Glidingindian's Dall Sheep Hunt
--- Sticksender's Dall Sheep Hunt

22-Dec-17
I went to purchase a ticket; upon checking out there was not an option for any Canadian Provinces. Is this only open to US Residents?

22-Dec-17

StickFlicker's embedded Photo
StickFlicker's embedded Photo
Here you go Kurt.

23-Dec-17
Hopefully my next Dall hunt will be DIY in BC if I ever draw an LEH tag......which are a lot better odds than the raffle is!

30-Dec-17

bighornram's Link
The raffle is open to anyone and if there is a store or website issue please contact us at email: [email protected]

• Sitka Gear