Moultrie Mobile
hunter reports
Moose
Contributors to this thread:
MAGNUM1 22-Dec-17
ki-ke 22-Dec-17
ki-ke 22-Dec-17
22-Dec-17
Hunted with RedWillow outfitters in Oct.2017 .this was my 4th hunt with them and we have rebooked for our 5th hunt for 2019 with them.i can, t say enough good things about this Outfitter. His gudes are all great guys, Jane the cook is the best, lodge is a lot better than sleeping in any tent.moose are large animals so the weather has alot to do with their movement, if its hot hunting can be hard, if it cool down hunting can be great. These guys won, t feed you a bunch of bull.the average moose can be from 22 inche up to 56 inches.most are around 30 to 40 inches. I was lucky enough to get a 50 incher with my bow.my biggest bull in 8 trips. My 1st trip I tried durring the archery seaon it was way to hot no bull, but I had a great hunt with these guys and gave it another try during the rifle bow season got a 34 inch moose, same the next time up my buddy and I each got 34&36 inch moose, the season my buddy got a 22 incher and I got a 50 incher.several more nice bull in the 38 to 54 inch range were taken.these work will work their butts off for you, remember they have NO controls over the weather. The food is some of the best I, ve had. If your ready for a great hunt with a bunch of guys we call friends then this is the outfitter I would reccomend. If you want a giant moose you will need to go to the Yukon or Alaska But the means $25, 000.00 to $30, 000.00

22-Dec-17
Mag-

Sounds great! Any pics from your hunt?

22-Dec-17
Mag-

Sounds great! Any pics from your hunt?

• Sitka Gear